𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥└➤ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇs 。✑ ─────┐

𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝗼 𝐎𝐮𝐭!

On January 27, 2017, 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever is an electro-R&B ballad that shows Zayn and Kass Jenner exchanging romantic overtures. The new song hits the internet making fans all over the world go crazy from the dark and gloomy atmosphere the video expresses, especially with Kass's change of hairstyle which is back to her normal dark color hair. The new song is for the new movie, 'Fifty Shades Darker' coming out soon!

≫≫∘❁❁∘≪≪

╭──────༺♡──────╮
𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭  𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴏʏ
╰──────༺♡──────╯

As Kass tiptoed silently down the wooden flooring to reenter Harry's master room. She can hear Harry snores from the corner of the hallway coming from inside the room, smiling to herself she tries to be quiet as possible not wanting to disturb his sleep.Her hand grabs the cold doorknob and twisted it slowly. She sees him lying on his stomach facing the opposite way where the windows were facing. The light pours through the thin curtains and was probably shining in his eyes while he was sleeping.

She quickly grabbed one of his t-shirts that he wore the night before and heads to the bathroom to change, she removes her flour-covered clothing and slips on his. It smelled of Harry and she loves wearing them. Once she finished changing she heads back to the bedroom and makes her way to the bed silently and slides under the covers. Harry stirred but doesn't wake up. She pressed her forehead against his and says, "Happy Birthday." She whispered.

She closed her eyes and figured to get some extra sleep before his relatives come over for the party. To bake the cake on time, Kass had to get up super early, well early for her. The clock on the bedside table read 1 pm and she had woken up at 9:30 am.

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

Harry stirs in his sleep again but this time he wakes up. His eyes fluttered open and he wraps his large arms around Kass's torso and pulls her toward his chest. She opens her eyes only to find him already looking at her.

"Happy Birthday sleeping beauty." She said and she kissed the tip of the nose. He smiled and slide his hands down her sides so he could rest them on her hips.

"Thank you." He said in a deep morning voice, "You smell exceptionally good this morning." He said as he puts his nose near her neck.

She smirked as she nuzzles her face into his chest, "Well for one, it's the afternoon," he laughed and she continued to speak, "and I had things to do this morning."

"What kind of things?" He murmurs as he gives little kisses on her neck.

She chuckles and replies, "just things." He shakes his head once realizing it has something to do for his birthday.

He tightened his grip on her hips and lifted her head from his chest, she looks up to see a smirk plastered across his face making her roll her eyes.

"Don't get any ideas," she said, "maybe later if you're good that is." She said tauntingly making him roll his eyes.

"You're such a tease." He replied as he slides one of his hands up under her shirt which is technically his. He traces circles on her bare skin with his thumb making her close her eyes. After a few moments he stopped and he rested his palm on her hips. The two fall asleep in each other's arms until it was time to celebrate his birthday.