𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏

𝐤𝐮𝐰𝐭𝐤 - 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐬

Third POV

Kris Jenner is sad, no she is depressed. It has been over almost a year going to two since the birth of her youngest granddaughter and she is yet to meet her. She knows her oldest and second-youngest have seen and interacted with the newborn, making her envious of them for being there to see it all and not her.

"It's just... I've been there for all my grandchildren's birth and not being there for one just does not sit well with me," Kris says to the therapist who has been seeing them since last year's events.

"Have you tried contacting her?" The lady asked whiling writing down notes in her notebook.

"Yes, but she either declines or it continues to ring until it goes straight to voicemail." She states.

"Have you asked any of your daughters who keep in contact with Kass to pass a message or to pass you the phone when they are communicating with her in your presence?" She further questions.

"They don't want to be involved in this situation, they don't want to be in the middle of this madness." Kris states.

"What about your three other daughters, do they have any problems with this?" She questions.

"Kim wants to clear things out with her sister but Kass seems to disagree, she doesn't try to put any effort to answer any of her call, text, or emails in the matter. Khloe is a bit upset, she wants to resolve their issue but doesn't know how to and Kendall is a bit occupied with the issues that I have not been able to talk to her about, lately." Kris mentions.

"Well the only advice I can say is it will take time and I know it has been years but it was a big eventual situation the four of them put each other in and it takes time for open wounds to heal, especially the history this family has with each other, it will take time for her and them to truly accept to forgive one another. Be patient Kris, with time everything will be fixed." The lady said as they finish up their session for the week.

Walking back to the living room as she sits, Kris rethinks every moment that has happened within the past five years. The whole drama with Kimye and Kass, Kendall calling out Kass on Fourth of July, and Khloe helping Kendall do a home invasion on her. It was just too much, she thought this publicity would have been good for them but it made many people turn on them. From the shows, low ratings, not being asked to be on any talk show, or simply joying a beautiful moment every family members want to see when a new member joins the family

Too deep in her thoughts she doesn't hear her name being called by Khloe.
"Mom! Mom?" Khloe says nudging her gently.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey I di hear you walk in," Kris said as she comes back to reality.

"How did it go with the therapist?" Khloe wonders as she sits across from her.

"Oh, you know. The same old 'it will take time.' speech, I just don't know how long this will keep up between all of us." She said sighing loudly.

"Kourtney hasn't told you anything about her?" Khloe asked knowing how the two sisters are closer.

"She hasn't said anything I think a few months after Olivia's birthday and— an— a—" Kris said emotionally remembering seeing the cute photos or videos she saw in her camera and knowing she wasn't there is a bit too much for her.

"Mom..." Khloe says softly feeling sympathetic for her.

"I'm sorry... I'm getting emotional." She said fanning her eyes.