𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀs

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

Paris, France

𝟗:𝟓𝟓 𝐩𝐦

Third POV

"Kass, I'm home!" Harry shouted from the front door. Being on tour and not enterally at their estate, Harry always says he's home because home is where Kass is. They are in his home, no matter where he is.

"I got you your favorite macarons!"
He says as he walks further into the room, realizing he wasn't going to receive an answer. He looks around the room only to see he's the only one there. Confused as he looks around, the only people she genuinely hangouts with are Sarah and Mitch but he just came from their room.

Puzzled he looks around the room wondering where she would've gone. Noticing, her purse and wallet are still here by the nightstand, Harry assumes wherever she went off to wouldn't take forever. Nonetheless, to be sure he decides to send her a message to make sure she was safe.

Harry: Where are you? What time will you be back? Get you your favorite macarons! x H

After sending the text, Harry walks toward the closet to change into his sleepwear, only to see his 'PRIVATE' shoebox on the floor.

Harry feels as his heart just stops beating. Quickly he bends down to see the letter Camille gave him after the show laying on the floor, upside down.
Feeling dreadful run up his spine, he quickly stands up and dials her number.

Riiiii-

'Sorry the number you are calling is unavailable'

"Dammit!" Harry says hitting the nightstand next to him. He decides to call Jeff for help.

"Hello? Harry what's wr-" Jeff asks once he picks up but Harry cuts him off immediately.

"Kass isn't here." He states urgently, pacing around the room back and forth.

"She may have gone out for a bit Harry," Jeff states calmly.

"No Jeff I mean she's not here. She found the letter Camille give me and—"

"What letter?" Jeff questions now a bit more concerned.

"Camille give me a letter telling me she wanted to get back together." He says sighing.

"Why did you keep?" Jeff asked as he can hear the sound of his door closing indicating he was leaving his room.

"I was going to throw it away— I just didn't want to throw it where she could've found it," Harry says pulling at the roots of his hair.

"Look I'm going to be in you're room in five, will figure out where she is. Okay?" Jeff says softly.

"Okay," Harry whispers.

≫≫∘❁♥❁∘≪≪

cafe shop

Kass is sitting by a cafe shop that is nearby the hotel as she tries her best to stop her chest from heaving but the damage was already done. Her eyes were a twinge of red, her nose a blush pink and snot was effortlessly dripping to her cupid's bow. Her heart was torn just as she wished the letter was as well.