𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

──────༺♡──────
𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭
Manchester, UK
ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ
──────༺♡──────

Third POV

Kass has been flying back and forth when she had the chance to visit Harry on tour while working in Los Angeles for her upcoming tour as well as spending some quality time with her twin sister who is currently pregnant which was a shocker to her, especially when she had found out  Khloe was also pregnant. When she found out she was in complete and utter silence trying to process the information, she had congratulated Kylie and Travis who she may or may not like in being future parents. When Kass found out she immediately FaceTimed Harry to tell him the gossip seeing how he became her person to go to when she found out anything remotely entertaining, amusing, or any good news about anything going around her family or friends even if she wasn't talking to most of them—Kylie always informed her which was amusing seeing how she never tells her family what is happening in Kass's live. So it was no surprise when he received a call of her discovery of both her sisters as he jokingly commented saying, "You are  next love." Making her go bonkers from his statement denying it saying, "we're too young!" as he laughed at her expression.

When Kass notices on her calendar that Harry would be heading back to his country to perform Kass had booked a ticket to go see him, especially when she wanted to celebrate Halloween with him even if it meant sitting in a hotel room watching old and new scary movies— as long as they spent it with each other it was enough.

However, she didn't know she would find out Harry's secret into why he didn't truly love celebrating this type of holiday.

As soon as the clock had struck midnight and it was on the last day of October, Kass had gone into complete Halloween mode. It was as if she had been preparing for this very moment ever since it had ended the year before.

Now, Harry didn't realize how much Kass loves Halloween until he notices her bringing in candles where he would be welcomed by the scent of pumpkin-spiced candles that she would light and lattes since she came into his hotel room, Although she was a bit addicted, Harry found her actions endearing- well, he found his girlfriend entirely endearing, so it was expected.

Something that Kass loved the most about Halloween and October was the amount of horror and Halloween movies that suddenly seemed okay to watch, because of the excuse of Halloween and its buzz. She waits all year round for this moment where she can stay up, watching some horror movie that sends insects crawling up her spine, and then wake up tired, yet weirdly satisfied the next morning.

Her boyfriend, Harry Styles, however, begs to differ.

Harry was someone who preferred emotional, dramatic, romantic, and overtly comedic movies over frightening ones. He liked having control over how the movies made him feel, never one for constant jumpscares and faces which would haunt him in his sleep for nights to come. It was also the reason why he often suggested watching movies he'd already seen, much to Kass's annoyance: he knew what was going to happen and liked how they made him feel.

The problem was that Kass was addicted to Halloween and horror movies, and was too deep into the genre to care whether or not Harry wanted to be chained on the couch next to her, eyes glued onto the demon on the T.V. screen. Harry has no idea she was infatuated with Halloween seeing how last year she didn't celebrate it— which he understood because of the circumstances and thought the Fourth of July was her favorite thing, boy was he wrong.

"Kass," Harry began uncertainly, fiddling hesitantly with his fingers and the silver rings on them, sliding them back and forth.

"Mhm?" The woman in front of him replied, sat in front of the T.V. and rummaging through several discs and remotes. "Just a sec, baby, I'm trying to find a really scary movie," she apologizes, glancing back at him with a soft, excited expression on her face. It takes everything in him to not melt at how cute his girlfriend is, but when it's paired with how excited she becomes for holidays, it's something that can't be ignored.