71

[unedited]

3rd Person Pov

"It's so cold! I'm so glad I decided to wear a hoodie."

Jimin clings onto Jungkook's left arm as the two colored haired boys walk down the streets of Incheon. A cold breeze flows through the city making people snuggle up in their sweaters or onto their significant other's body. Some people just walk along as if the cold doesn't even bother them one bit. But as for Jimin that's definitely not the case.

Jungkook intertwines their fingers as Jimin continues to hold onto his arm wanting his husband's warmth.

Jungkook lowers his head down a bit and kisses Jimin's soft hair.

"Do you want to go into the mall to get warmer? Plus we can get souvenirs from there." The taller boy asks not wanting Jimin to be cold anymore. Luckily they aren't too far from the mall, it's maybe about a five to ten minute walk.

Jimin nods in agreement and so they begin to walk a bit faster so they can get there soon.

"It's really pretty here." Jimin says as he looks around their surrounds as they continue to walk. Birds fly through the sky chirping and even though it's cold, the sky looks beautiful with the different shapes of the big clouds.

There lots of plants and buildings making the place look nice. Jimin thought there was going to be people walking squished together like many other places but it's surprisingly not.

Or maybe it's just too cold that people don't bother to get out of their cozy homes. Understandable.

Jungkook looks around as well looking at everything they walk past trying to see how pretty Jimin makes the place seem through his words.

"It is but not as pretty as you."

Jimin's eyes widen and a blush colors his pale cold cheeks. He smacks Jungkook's chest lightly earning a chuckle from him.

"I'm just stating facts Jimin." Jungkook says and this time Jimin just looks up at him. They make eye contact as their eyes sparkle with love. Butterflies explode in the smaller boy's stomach at Jungkook's words and the way he's looking at him.

Jimin quickly gets on his tippy toes and gives a peck on Jungkook's cheek as a way to say thank you without words.

So Jungkook and Jimin continue to walk, arms still linked, and they arrive at the mall after about seven minutes. Jimin lets out a relieved sigh feeling the warmth of the mall engulfing him once they enter the clear glass doors.

"Much better?"

"Mhm~"

Not many people are in the mall, just a few walking around. There's mostly couples here and only about three single people shopping on their own.

As the two young boys began to walk further into the mall Jungkook would pay attention to Jimin's little actions. The way he would smile as he cuddled closer, the way his eyes would look around, especially the way his eyes would light up once he saw something that grabbed his attention, and just every little thing he did.

Jimin was too perfect for him.

"Can we go in there?" Jimin asks as he lifts his head up to look at Jungkook. The hot pink haired boy nodded while smiling wanting to see more of Jimin's precious smile.

And that's exactly what he got.

Jimin's plump lips immediately turned into a wide smile as he drags the taller boy with him in the direction of the small shop.

Clothes were displayed on mannequins outside of the door to show people a glimpse of what type of clothes were in stock. Little souvenirs and small toys were also outside on on the floor and on small shelves for people to look at.