42

[unedited]

3rd Person Pov

The two boys walk off the plane and Jimin let's out an exaggerated sigh of relief. A smile spreads across his face happy at the thought of him not dying.

Jungkook chuckles at the short boy and holds his hand as they follow the people to the station where they pick up their luggages.

They wait for about 10 minutes until they both found their luggages and so they begin to walk way.

The two walk side by side trying to find their way out of the unfamiliar airport.

Many people look at them with excited and shocked faces knowing who they are. Many girls turn to each other and whisper incoherent words. Giggles can be heard in the crowds of people as well.

As the they walk, a girl walks near Jimin and keeps look at him. She makes eye contact with  Jungkook and he glares at her as he grabs Jimin's waist pulling him closer to him. This shows that Jimin is his so that the girl can back off.

Jimin smiles up at Jungkook oblivious to why he all of a sudden grabbed him and so Jungkook smiles back.

The he pulls out his phone and uses Google Maps to find his way to the motel he paid for. He also uses it to text Namjoon that his plan of all this is going well.

Namjoon knows about almost everything since they are best friends. Just because he doesn't talk about him doesn't mean he isn't there.

Finally Jimin and Jungkook reach the outside of the airport and it's nighttime.

"Damn I hope we get there in time." Jungkook whispers to himself and Jimin looks up at him with a questioning look.

They call for a taxi and once one came in front of them, they both hop in quickly. Jungkook speaks in Japanese and tells the driver what hotel they'll be going to as hands over money.

The man nods and turns around to the front and begins to drive.

Jimin looks at Jungkook shocked and impressed at his skills of speaking another language. Due to Jimin's reaction, Jungkook gives him is gives him a proud bunny smile.

After Jimin and Jungkook buckle in, Jimin turns to Jungkook.

"I know we're rich but how much are you spending just for this trip?" Jungkook rolls his eyes playfully and just pulls Jimin against his body.

"It doesn't matter, the trip matters."

Jimin pouts and sighs as he just lays his head on Jungkook's shoulder, giving up on asking because we all know how Jungkook is.

The driver turns on the radio and Japanese songs come on so that it isn't awkward.

It takes only about 7 minutes until the taxi stops in front of an expensive looking hotel. Jimin and Jungkook both say thanks to the man and get out.

The hotel is full of bright lights outside and it's main colors are yellow and white. A big sign with Japanese characters is above the building so that people from far away can see.

They get their luggages and head inside not wanting to stand in the cold outside air.

Jungkook gets their key card for their room number, 403. Him and Jimin head to the elevator and wait for it to open up.

As they wait Jimin speaks up.

"Next time I'm paying for stuff because you Mr. have been paying for everything. I'm rich too so let me have a part in this."

Jungkook chuckles and look at Jimin with a cocky smirk.

"And who's in charge?"

The elevator finally opens and Jimin says, "Not you." as he walks in leaving Jungkook behind.

Jungkook follows Jimin after shortly and he lifts his eyebrows at him. The two handsome boys stand in the elevator alone together.

"Wanna test me?" Jungkook says as he presses the the button that says 4 so that they go up to the fourth floor.

Jimin scoffs and rolls his eyes at his fiancé.

"Fine you win you strong bunny."

His words make Jungkook's head quickly spin towards Jimin as a confused face is written across his face. A hint of what the hell did you just call me? is present in it.

Jimin bursts into laughter at Jungkook's reaction. He pats Jungkook's chest and calls him funny.

The elevator dings and the doors open so they walk out, dragging their luggages behind them. It takes them few seconds to find their room.

Jungkook let's the scanner on the doorknob scan his key card and it unlocks the door. He pushes it open and lets Jimin walk inside first.

"Thank you Kookie." Jimin says causing Jungkook's eyes to widen a bit at the nickname Jimin hardly uses. His hearts warms up due to it as he watches Jimin's back figure walk towards their bed.

The room is pretty big for two people. It has a balcony, a couch, a king sized bed, a table, coffee table, a closet, refrigerator along with a freezer, and a bathroom. A desk is next to the couch with a small trash can on it's side as well.

Paintings of the ocean and the sky are on the walls making it look fancy and elegant.

Jungkook checks the time and sees that it's almost 8:40pm. He looks up as he heard Jimin jump on the bed and let's out a big loud sigh.

"That was hectic! I never knew going on a plane would be so much work."

Jungkook places his luggage down next to Jimin's on he side of their bed and lays down next to him. They lay in silence for about 2 minutes until Jungkook gets up again.

Jungkook opens his luggage and takes out his photography camera along with its strap for it to hang around his neck.

Jimin sits up and looks at him as he watches him fix his camera. Jungkook moves it around checking it's condition and connects it with the strap.

He stands up and looks at the confused boy.

Jungkook takes Jimin's hand in his and says,

"Now it's time for the best part."

Idk if you guys know where I'm getting at but if not, you'll see😌