63

[unedited]

Third Person Pov

After about 5 hours away from being at home with Jimin, Jungkook finally comes home. Surprisingly his rehearsals with his father were not as long as how long Jimin took with his mother.

As expected Jungkook couldn't stand to be with his father for too long so he wanted to be home with Jimin already. And for a small surprise for Jimin, Jungkook bought food for the both of them.

The whole time Jungkook was eager to get home and be with his fiancé. That's all he wanted in the moment.

The red haired boy had received no calls nor texts from Jimin which began to get him a bit worried. That's also another reason why he wanted to be home so bad.

In addition to that, he was yearning to touch the blue haired boy. To feel his milky skin and his body in his embrace got him daydreaming, impatiently, about going back to the house.

He didn't know why he couldn't get his mind off of Jimin but all he knew is that he wanted and needed to feel his presence next to him. It's almost as if he was so used to being with Jimin all the time he forgot what it's like without him by his side.

And so after Mr. Jeon dropped his son off back at his house at 6 pm, Jungkook didn't waste a second to get inside.

But once he stepped inside the house it was awfully silent. Concern filled up his body making his eyebrows furrow. But he quickly pushed it away knowing that if something were to happen to Jimin he would have texted or called him just like the robbery day.

With the food bag in Jungkook's right hand, he takes a deep breath, closes the front door and heads up the stairs. Still, though, along the way silence filled the walls of the house as if he was the only person inside.

Jungkook rushes up the stairs and heads straight for his room. Of course being careful to not squish or damage the deliciously preserved food in his hold in the process.

Once he arrives at his door Jungkook pushes the door open a bit roughly to get inside until a wave of relief washes over him. A sigh escapes his lips as he sees Jimin sleeping peacefully in his bed. He notices the boy is wearing one of his own grey hoodies as he's curled up mostly under the blanket. The blanket only covers up to his higher waist as he's faced in Jungkook's direction.

The lamp on his nightstand is on which makes the room an orange glowing color since it's getting dark outside. The light doesn't seem to bother the sleeping boy, though.

Jungkook smiles as he closes the door softly and walks towards the blue haired boy. Soft snores are the only thing heard in the room due to the silence in the whole house.

Jungkook sits on the bed carefulky, his legs hanging off the edge causing a dip. He places the bag of food in front of him as he reaches over to brush back a few of the faded blue hairs on Jimin's forehead.

"So beautiful." Jungkook whispers as he stares at the angelic face of his fiancé. He truly is beautiful; his mind, body, and soul. How Jimin's plump lips stick out almost in a pout makes Jungkook want to kiss them so bad.

"Jimin."

Jimin's face scrunches as he feels a warm hand tickle his nose.

"Jimin I brought food."

Jimin moans and finally opens his eyes. Jungkook almost coos at how adorable Jimin's sleepy face looks. It reminds him of a baby, his baby.

"Mm?" Jimin hums in question not understanding what Jungkook said a few seconds ago.