20

[unedited]

A couple days later.

Jimin's Pov

Finally Jungkook is allowed to be discharged from the hospital today. The doctor says he's been healing pretty good which makes me very happy.

These past view days I think me and Jungkook have a little bit of a better bond than before the crash. Not that I'm saying I'm grateful for the crash. Well I mean it just made us have a better bond which makes me also happy.

"It was nice meeting you Jimin," Dr. Lee says as me and Jungkook are about to leave the hospital. He shakes my hand.

"and Jungkook." Dr. Lee turns to Jungkook holding his hand out but Jungkook just rolls his eyes at him. I look at Jungkook and nudge his arm.

Jungkook sighs and shakes his hand and the doctor smiles at him. I nod approvingly and satisfied that I made Jungkook shake his hand.

"Thank you Dr. Lee for everything you have done for us." I bow showing my thankfulness and I smile at him. Dr. Lee smiles at me as well.

"Okay yeah yeah now let's go." Jungkook says as he grabs my arm and drags me out of the hospital.

He couldn't stand seeing Dr. Lee smile at me.

"Hey! I wasn't done talking to him." I say as I pout while I'm getting dragged out of the hospital and into the parking lot.

"Well you are now and where did you park?" I sigh and Jungkook let's go of me. I walk ahead of him and say, "Follow me."

We walk past so many cars and when we reach mine you can tell it's the most expensive one out of all of them. I'm surprised no one has tried to steal it. People have been pretty crazy this year so.

"You Mr. are going to sit in the passenger seat and you won't drive for 2 days." I say as I unlock the car. We both hop in and Jungkook speaks.

"And who says I can't?" He looks at me with one of his eyebrows raised. I give him a straight face and I buckle up.

"Me, now put on your seatbelt." I say and I can feel him roll his eyes at me as he does what I say. Once he's buckled in I start to drive.

Jungkook turns on the radio so that silence doesn't make things awkward between us. I look around our surroundings as I continue to drive.

The trees and bushes on the side of the streets look like they're dancing because of the wind. I smile as I see people laughing and just enjoying each other's company on the side walks.

All of a sudden I jump as I feel a hand grip my thigh. I look immediately at Jungkook and he's just looking ahead as if he isn't doing anything.

My face turns a shade of pink so I look straight as well trying to hide it and act like I'm not affected by it.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask and I mentally curse at myself for stuttering. Jungkook squeezes my thigh a little harder causing me to hold my breath. I feel butterflies in my stomach just like when he kisses me.

"Holding what's mine." He says as I see him in the corner of my eye turn to look at me. I swallow nervously.

"Pfft sure okay." I say playing it off but I feel like the more he looks at me the more he can see I'm about to burst from embarrassment.

As I'm driving up near our house I see the tree that Jungkook hit, surprisingly his car is gone. People probably took it or something I don't know.

But when I look at the dented tree all the memories from last night flash into my head like flashing camera lights.

This causes me to swerve the car and almost loose control.

"Jimin!"

I stop the car and we both jerk forward. I quickly put my hand over my mouth and close my eyes. My heart pounding as I almost just crashed.

"What the fuck Jimin! Now I'm thinking YOU shouldn't drive." He says as he looks at me, I can hear frustration in his voice. But I don't respond.

I look at him and my eyes are teary. His facial expression turns into a worried one seeing my face.

"Jimin-" I shake my head at him before he says anything else and I take a deep shaky breath.

"I-I'm okay Im okay." I quickly say as I push my hair back and I wipe my eyes so I can see clearly.

Jungkook looks at me concerned as I look at him.

"Are you sure?" He asks as I nod my head and smile at him.

"Yes Im okay." I say so I start up the car again. I take a quick glance at the tree and then look ahead. Now I'm driving slowly because I don't even trust myself right now.

It's funny how I'm getting affected when I wasn't in the crash. It's just the things I witnessed that night really traumatized me.

We stay in silence as I pull up the car in front of the house. When I park the car I sigh and I lean back onto my seat closing my eyes.

I hear Jungkook unbuckle his seat belt and he shuffles in his seat. I expect him to leave the car with me alone in here but then it turns quiet.

I open my eyes confused and Jungkook is looking at me worriedly. His body is even turned to me.

"Jimin what the hell happened back there?"

I look at him and just smile sadly.

"Nothing just..." I don't even want to talk about it because every detail I saw about the scene will be in my mind and I won't be able to get them out.

"Let's talk inside okay?" I say softly as I start to unbuckle. I don't even spare a glance at him as I get out of the car heading to the house. I know he's watching me confused and worried.

I just need to get inside first.