16

[unedited]

Jungkook's Pov

I leave Jimin alone in my room and I walk downstairs to the living room.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I continue to say as I'm walking in the hallway. Why the hell did I do that? I'm such an idiot what was I thinking??

I walk in the living room and throw myself on the couch. I rub my face out of frustration and stare at the ceiling.

I mean it did shut him up real quick. And that is the ONLY reason I kissed him for.

Right?

I shake my head and sit up. I put my head in my hands as I exhale deeply. More and more thoughts swirl around in my mind. I just made things even more complicated but fuck it was so tempting to just do it right then and there.

The way his lips felt against mine, the little noises that escaped his mouth, the way-

STOP JUNGKOOK NO!

"Shit I need to get out of here." I get up and quickly leave the house, I always have a spare key in my car to every house so I can always get back in.

So I enter my car and drive off.

Jimin's Pov

It's been about 2 hours and Jungkook hasn't come back yet. An hour and 30 minutes ago I checked the whole house for him but I found nothing. So I knew he went out.

I fixed his bed along with putting away the medicine he bought into one of the kitchen counters. I'm glad the smoke is all gone but I don't wanna pick up the burnt food. Jungkook didn't even clean that up. Maybe he should buy a maid next time.

I roll my eyes at my own thought.

All I've been doing is just being on my phone playing a new game I downloaded earlier and just scrolling through social media. I even blasted my music trying to take my mind of the kiss.

Oh God the kiss.

Okay I'm not going to lie but I actually liked it. I'm so embarrassed and I still can't believe it. He said I was annoying. Pfft my ass.

I seriously doubt that's the reason why he kissed me. But also why would he? Argh I don't even know anymore!

I'm sitting on my bed now and I look at what time it is.

11:27 pm.

I sigh as I get up. I totally forgot i had a balcony here. So I walk to the white door and open it.

I smile as I feel the fresh, cold air hit my skin. I walk out and close the door behind me. I walk to the end of the balcony and rest my arms on the decorated cement railing.

I inhale and close my eyes just enjoying the breeze. Once I open my eyes I look out into the distance and look at all the city lights I can see from here. It sure is beautiful.

Then I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I take it out and it's a call from TaeTae. I chuckle as I swipe right to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Chim!" Tae says and I smile.

"You actually called at a good time, Tae, cause I have a story to tell." I say as I lean more onto the railing. I can picture him smirking as he gets ready for me to start the story.

"I'm all ears ChimChim."

After about 20 minutes of me explaining every detail from the situation with the fire to the kiss, I walk back into my room.

"That's insane!" TaeTae exclaims from the other side of the call.

"I know and can you believe he just left like that?" I say as I dramatically throw my hand in the air as I say the last part.

"First he kicks me out, avoids you, and then kisses you so he can just leave? Jungkook is really confusing." He sighs and I can full on relate.

"Dang Chim Im not even in your situation and I feel stressed." He chuckles nervously after he says that.

"And IM the one in it so imagine how I feel." I say as I sit on the edge of my bed. Before we get to say anything else there's a loud "skrtt" from outside.

"Did you hear that Tae??" I say as I quickly get up to go onto the balcony.

"Yup I did and it was really clear, was that a car?" He asks as I walk more onto the balcony.

"I'm sure it was." I walk to the edge and lean on the railing to look out. I see a car speed from across the street and it head towards my house.

"Wait why does that car look familiar...?" I whisper as I follow the car with my eyes as it continues to get closer to my house.

"Omg Tae I need to go right now it's Jungkook's car! Why the hell is he speeding for??"

"Wait it's Jungkook's? How do you know??" Tae asks but I have no time to answer him because I have a bad feeling about how Jungkook is driving.

"I got to go I'll call you later!" I say as I quickly end the call and rush out and into my room. I swing open my bedroom door and run towards the stairs. As I'm running halfway down the stairs I hear an even louder "skrrt" and then a crash.

My heart drops.

No Jungkook!

Sorry it was quite short😬😬