2

[unedited]
Jimin's Pov

I sit in the passenger seat of my mom's rose gold Ferrari, which is parked in front of our house.

I'm not one of those rich brats that brag about their money and want everything, I hate the attention it gives to me. Along with that, I'm also not a rude person. Well it might have looked like that when I woke up but that's because I'm not a morning person.

"We have stuff to discuss Jimin." My mom says as she hops into the drivers seat. She starts up the car but before she begins to drive she turns to look at me.

"Jimin what I'm about to say right now you surely won't like." I look at her with a confused expression on my face. So I wait for her to continue.

She sighs and begins speaking, "As you know, we've been struggling for a bit now with our company," I nod in agreement. Then she breaks eye contact with me and looks down making me wonder why she's acting like that.

"Me and the CEO of the Jeon's company came to an agreement that you and his son are going to get married."

I stare at her shocked. Thoughts running through my mind asking why, when and how questions.

We stay in silence for about 2-3 minutes until she looks at me.

"Jimin I know this is a drastic change and that you both are boys but-"

"Mom I don't even know his son or Mr. Jeon! What if he's rude like those rich brats?!" I cut her off. I don't mean to be rude but this is insane!

She sighs and starts to drive out of our driveway.

"Jimin it's for us to survive. Both of are companies were beginning to fail so being together will help us, please understand why I made this agreement with him." A hint of desperation was heard in her voice. So I sigh.

"Okay okay fine. I will see how this turns out but if he's rude I'm going to be rude back."

My mom looks at me and gives me a big smile making me smile. I can't ever stay mad at her for too long, gosh.

——

Next chapter hint:

"Oh fuck no"

I'm sorry these are short chapters, they will be longer soon!