1

[unedited]
Jimin's Pov                                   

"Jimin you better get up right now!"

I groan in annoyance as I turn my body away from the door, pretending I didn't hear anything. I smile after a couple of seconds since I don't hear anything else. I wiggle until I get into a more comfortable position in my bed.

"Park Jimin, that's it!"

Then I hear my mother's footsteps stomping up the stairs coming nearer to my bedroom. I pull the covers over my head getting ready for the door to bust open.

BOOM

"PARK JIMIN DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?" My mother yells as she nearly breaks down my door. I groan once again, not wanting to get up. What even time is it?

All of a sudden I feel my blanket get ripped off of me, cold air hitting my skin.

"Mom!" I yell, annoyance being clear in my voice as I sit up and look at her. You can tell that she's annoyed and frustrated with me just by the look on her face.

"Jimin we are leaving in an hour and you take forever to get ready so get your BUTT UP!" Before I can say anything else, she walks out of my room still holding my blanket.

"Hey! My blanket!"

I huff as I drag myself off my bed knowing she wasn't going to come back.

Why do I have to get ready? I don't even know what we are going to do. I mentally say to myself as I head to my bathroom.

I'm so Jimin I hate waking up in the morning by someone😂