6

[unedited]
Jungkook's Pov

When will this kid get here?? He was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago. I huff in annoyance as I continue to scroll through social media on my phone.

Im sitting in my new house, I mean our new house on the couch.

Yes the boy is cute maybe even hot but that doesn't mean I'm going to marry this guy so easily. I kinda feel sorry for the boy. I bring girls over a lot and just by looking at him I know he won't like it. But do I care? No I don't.

I quickly look up as I hear the front door get pushed open. There's Jimin with a shit load of luggages. I look at him seeing some of his hair stuck to his forehead because of sweat. It makes him look pretty good.

He brings his stuff in and looks up at me.
His eyes widen. Probably not expecting my presence.

So I smirk.

Jimin's Pov

"Tae I just arrived at the house I will call you later!" I quickly end the call as I park in the driveway of the new house. This house is nice too, they must have a good taste in style.

I get out of my car and take a big breath, feeling the breeze past by me. I smile but it quickly drops once I realize why I'm here.

"Great here we go." I get all my luggage which are two big rolling ones, and a backpack. I have two boxes of stuff as well. I put on the backpack and i put a box on top of each luggage. I drag them until I get to the front door. Luckily there's no stairs.

I stop in front of the door and pull out a key my mom gave to me right before I left. I unlock the door and get inside. I quickly turn around and drag everything side.

I turn around to see what the inside looks like when I make eye contact with Jungkook, he's just sitting on the couch.

I widen my eyes in surprise and he smirks! What the hell, why is he smirking at me like that? I give him a confused face and just turn around to close the door.

Wait why is my heart pounding? Maybe because of the struggle of my bags, yeah that's it.

"You look like you need some help there." I jump and turn around actually forgetting Jungkook was behind me.

"Uh no it's okay I'm fine." I say nicely smiling at him.

Jungkook shrugs and gets up. He walks away and enters a hallway where I can't see him anymore. I sigh in relief and get my bags.

Now where the hell is my room?

Oof idk if this is good but it'll get better!