"I love you girl" he told her as he bit his lip.

"I love you too" she said and he leaned down kissing her, he missed hearing her say those words.

The kiss turned passionate and it didn't take him 5 seconds before he picked her up and headed to her room. He closed the door behind him, he was about to make love to his girl.

"Daddy" Pierre heard his name being yelled as Asia walked down the stairs.

"Yes princess" he said as he held a sleeping Amari.

"I have a biggg question" she said as she walked over to them and Pierre smiled.

"Wassup princess" he asked and she smiled.

"Is grandma ok" she asked him and he was taken back by her question.

"What do you mean princess" he asked and she sigh.

"I heard her crying when she was praying, I know god is good but she was crying really bad daddy" Asia told him and Pierre sigh.

"Do you remember what she was crying about" he asked and she put her hand to her chin and began thinking.

"She asked god to forgive her for what she did to Payton, is she talking about auntie P" she asked him and he sigh.

"Yes she is talking about auntie P princess" he told her and Asia face sadden within seconds.

"Is auntie ok" she asked sadly, everybody knew Asia loved her some Auntie P.

"Princess she's fine, I promise" he told her and she smiled hesitantly.

"Can we go see her or can you ask her to come over to see us" Asia asked him and he sigh.

"I'll call ok, you got homework school is tomorrow" he said and Amarin came walking up the stairs from the studio.

"Mommy... would you like to help me with my homework" Asia asked Amarin as she walked over to them.

"Sure baby, go get your homework and we'll work on it in the den" Amarin told her and she walked off going upstairs.

"Babe what's wrong with you" Amarin asked Pierre as she kissed his cheek.

"Marin, Asia heard my mom crying about P and I don't know what to do" he told Amarin and she sigh.

"Babe what do you think we should do cause I mean Payton not hearing none of what Tasha has to say and honestly I don't blame her" Amarin said and Pierre sigh.

"Marin do you know Payton lost a baby" Pierre asked her and Amarin slowly leaned back in disbelief.

"No, please don't tell me she lo-" before Amarin could finish she just stop talking, she didn't know anything about that.

"When did this happen Pierre" she asked looking over at him and he shrugged.

"All I know is she lost her baby, she told Tasha that she wouldn't consider having a relationship with her until she was able to have a baby" Pierre told Amarin and Amarin was shocked.

"This is so fucked up, I feel so bad for P man" Amarin said trying not to get emotional, she never knew a thing about that.

"The point that she lost a child is what makes me mad yo, like I couldn't imagine my life without you or my kids man" Pierre said and Amarin was stun.

"The point that I never knew this and we been bestfriends since kids is breaking my heart, I love P and I hoped she's ok" Amarin said as a tear fell from her eyes.