Chapter 19 Elena

It was night when we pulled up and I gulped at the beautiful home in front of me. I just stared.

"Trace" I whisper

"I saw how much you liked being at kaidens the fresh air. the wilderness the freedom" he says one arm on the steering wheel and his body half turned to me.

"I did and I do" I say as the house looks stunning

"I liked this one more. its ours" I say as his hand hold mine

"everything I ever get is ours' he says kissing my knuckles so I cheekily grin

"oh good always liked your bad boy" I say as his face straightens

"baby a man has this toys" he says more serious making me smile at how cute my big ass biker man can be.

"but I thought the women was the mans best toy" I say sadder making him pull my face to him while I try hide my grin

"your the only toy I need. but I don't look at you like that. I look at you like you hold me heart because you fucking do Elena raven blue" he says more in a dead pan voice you know the one. it drops panties and get you knocked up.

"trace" I whispers as my hand rubs his stubble on his face. he kisses my palm

"come on let go show my women around' he says nodding to the house

"show me the shower and bed" I groan

"all in good time my sweet girl" he says winking and holly shit trace winking trace can melt a girls clothes of with that fucking wink.

"hmmm" I moan making him laugh he knew my thoughts I swear this man knew my thoughts. he opens the door holding my hands as he turns on lights and my heart is beating fast. he and I used to talk about our dream house and he has been at work. because this is damn close to our talks late night watching stars. I turn to the wall to see our words. all cursive.

#each star is ingrained into the sky like you are my heart#

"oh trace" I say as I turn to him and kiss him so damn hard. we pull away as he wipes tears from my face I didn't know I was leaking.

"come on beautiful lets get you and my baby fed" he says kissing me all over

"yeah baby" I say as he smiles.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

its been a few days. the house is incredible. mum and Amanda came and visited. trace had to go on a run. my brothers visited. making sure I was okay. kaiden question me is I was okay being alone. would it trigger the habit and what should he do to help. making me smile I place my hand on my stomach. I have all I need to stop me. I say as he nodded in agreement but I still made a promise as soon as I fidget to call him. I have been working on the laptop and still working, I mean its easy. I didn't have any medication for morning sickness. anna gave mum some things to help. natural. she has been busy at the clinic that I mind you should visit. I also heard ava has done fucking well. dean took a liking to her like he did me. making me smile. I knew what he meant though as she stole my heart after hearing her road. we all have our paths to ride down and sometimes we end up on the wrong path by accident. sometime by testing our own boundaries.

When trace got home he focused on me and our baby. he talked to him or her every night. also I wasn't shy of attention. my brothers hated it when I was at the club. it also forced trace to make me wear a club patch. it all went down when the other chapter came down and I was not wearing club clothing as I just finished at the doctors. the guy wanted me right or wrong. telling him kaid was my brother was not helping but when acid came over slipped my property patch on kissed my head held my stomach and he looked at the guy with hate saying "all mine" yeah the club cheered as I stood shocked and mum kissed my head telling me she has it recorded. z found a good guy called jace. so thats been fun too. we also agreed to not find out the sex. yeah the club are not happy but acid was all in. saying our love was not a surprise so something better be. meaning everyone knew we loved each other before we did. he had no way with words.