Chapter 7 Elena / Acid

My morning consist of dean pushing me to my limits. at one point I forgot I was being watched and let my body take over and dean and I end up in a complete mess. then everything hit and he saw it as I got to the garden. I was vomiting and I saw people going to stand but dean done dean.

"come on princess" he taunts

"one sec" I say as he approached I spun throwing my leg out catching him of guard. my foot made a perfect connection to his face throwing him back. you see I can take a break when I get him down so I avoid the feeling of everything and take him down by the knee.

"break" I say taking my top of leaving me in my sports bra

"bitch" he says standing

"you fucking got me down" he says arm over me and as I wipe my face to feel cuts and blood

"you made me vomit on my new sneakers" I say pointing but I am not saying it cheerfully my body is starting to shake. the drugs are nearly out of my system the serum and the work out now the fun begins.

"dean" I whisper as I lean forward

"we over did it" he says nodding to anna

"she needs" he don't get it out she is standing there with her fucking disgusting cocktail and vitamins.

"come on girl it will help. you know it" she says I nod as I take it down and look up to kaiden ,devon, zane and acid all watching mum has disappeared. zane starts walking over

"el" he ask

"she cant cope" i ask he bites his lip

"ill head back to deans" I say but dean speaks

"we don't have time girl. we need to get a cabin or something ill have a look" he says I nod knowing this is way to much for anyone its extreme. as I walk zane and dean help me but I am weak. I am starting to shake evan more now.

"she okay" zane ask anna

"she has started the final detox son" she says so loving

"she has done the easy part now the hard" she says as kaid walks towards me in his no mess walk

" im on my way out" I say and he frowns

"mine" he says crouching down as I sit on the step

"come on. ill get your things to mine" he says and he walks over and starts talking to dean. I see acid look at me then not I lift my head

"hey" I say soft as he walks slowly with his hands in his pocket

"hey" he says coming to my level I look at him

"you can leave trace. this gets worse" I say as he bites his lip and comes close

"I've done enough bad mistakes when it comes to you" he says low and I nod

"its okay. be you yeah" I say as I try to move but my skin feels on fire and my head is spinning

"come on" he says picking me up but its all I remember.

ACID POV

I was pissed when she showed up looking good. looking like she never touched a drug in her life. like she had been on holidays and just returned. then it was like a slap in the face as she gave us what she stole or borrowed. okay she didn't give it her mother did because she left without a word except to zane but he chased her down to get it. I should of been happy she was clean safe and healthy. I just couldn't think. after everything I did for her hoping my feelings for her was going to be enough to make her want to stay and be healthy. her letter was the truth and I couldn't help but need to confront her but the truth didn't set me free like she thought. instead all I wanted was her but I also wanted her to feel my pain. I am a idiot. bringing a whore to a family thing, as I got her back to the club house I told a few ol ladys what happen the ones we trust and she was taken care of. doing that to el was not going to fly in the club. specially since we cleaned the town up.

when we seen her at the warehouse my heart fucking sank. she was close to death like the day we saw her many years ago. I am not sure I could live without her anymore. we both just need a clean start. if she will let me have it. to say I was happy the way dean treated her was a understatement but anna told us why they started it, they lost their son. they lost their only child because they didn't understand and that made me look at them different. they lived what we lived. when she was out dean came over and told me things I wish I knew. things she would tell them about us and me. I thought she didn't need us to get healthy but it wasn't us it was the town.

she needed us just like we need her but she couldn't be around people who would give into her demands either. he started telling us more about what they do after we saw him go blow to blow with her. not going to lie it was hot seeing her all sweaty and taking it like she was a professional. I was proud when she finally got him down. use a weakness and she did. his weakness was her. her wellbeing.

telling me I don't need to be here was a kick in the gut. but I deserve that you know. I didn't show her I supported her before and I made it easy for her to get a drug even though she didn't take it fuck I was proud. I was so proud. I saw her in a new light. something about her is stronger. even in her weak moment she made me proud. not that she is weak. she never took a drug she was forced. now she is making it right again. she wants to be healthy to be here to be present and ill fucking help her every step of the fucking way.