BONUS!: You Are Out of My League

Lesley walks towards the auditorium entrance, seeing the long line. She sighs, and thinks to herself, if this is what I have to do to see him, then I'm doing it.

She walks to the long line, and puts her earphones in, playing her favorite song of his, My League.

_____________

"Well Mr. Paxley, are you excited to see your fans? I heard they are already in line, even though the concert is in 7 hours", Gusion's manager told the singer.

Gusion smirks, and said, "Well, I mean, they give me my money".

"Come on Gus, you gotta atleast say they make you happy", the manager said, annoyingly.

"Nah they're really annoying to be honest", he said.

"Fine! I will find you a girlfriend from the crowd, and you will for sure like her!", she said before leaving the room they were in.

Gusion watched her leave the room, rolling his eyes smiling.

She really thinks I will fall for a fan, pathetic!, he thought to himself.

but it wouldn't be such a bad idea, though, because she would support me and my-

GUSION! What are you thinking? The last time you fell for a fan, she ended up-

Gusion's deep thinking was cut off by his manager coming back to the room.

"Mr. Paxley, the stylist wants to have another dress rehearsal. The van to the auditorium is already outside", she informed him.

_____________

OMG! I'm so excited to see him!

I love Gusion!

I want him to notice me!

That was what Lesley heard in the line. After 2 hours, her friend who is a bigger fan than her arrived to the auditorium entrance.

"You finally arrived! I had to listen to these girls obsessively fangirl over him!", Lesley chuckled.

"You're acting like you aren't like that deep inside", her friend, Miya laughed.

"Atleast I don't try to make a big deal out of it", Lesley said, annoyed by the screaming fangirls.

"Now, we gotta wait", Miya sighs, looking at the long line behind them.

"At least we're at the front of the line, that's good", Lesley said trying to he positive.

They both sigh, as they talk about what's their plan in the concert.

_____________________

"And done! That's your last rehearsal, now go get ready", his stylist tells Gusion.

Gusion runs to the dressing room, and gets his hair and makeup ready. He goes through his phone, which already has a hundred dm's from obsessed fans.

After the last rehearsal, security started allowing fans to enter the auditorium. Fans started screaming and getting excited.

"Oh my gosh Miya! We're moving!", Lesley said, smiling.

"Yay! I am so excited to see the love of my life!", Miya exclaimed.

Lesley and Miya made it to the VIP section of the auditorium. They knew they had to wait long, but they believed it was worth it, for him.

"It's been an hour since we've arrived here inside the auditorium, no signs of Gusion yet, but I'll definitely be vlogging my whole concert experience", Miya said to her camera, vlogging and showing the auditorium.

A woman went to the stage, and told the audience to he quiet for a short time. She explained, "Hey everyone! I know you all are excited to see Gusion, and to make you all excited even more, I have good news! By the time this concert ends, I have already given a fan Gusion's number, and I will be arranging for a date! I really want Gusion to find love, since he became a playboy after his last love broke his heart. So best of luck to all of you, and to that girl, don't break his heart. That's all, thank you".

All the fans began to fantasize about dating Gusion. Lesley, started daydreaming about it.

About 30 minutes after Miya's video was taken, the lights dimmed. Everyone started screaming Gusion's name, and started recording.

Smoke released out of the side of the stage, and fans started chanting. "Gusion Paxley! Gusion Paxley! Gusion Paxley!".

Then there, that very moment, Gusion came running to the center of the stage, while My League's intro was playing.

All the fans screamed and sang with him. Lesley and Miya were vibing, and Lesley was dancing weirdly, but she was smiling and having fun.

She caught Gusion's attention, and they had eye contact for a mere second.

The woman who made the announcement earlier, made her way through the singing crowd, and gave Lesley an envelope, looking like an invitation.

"I know it's you sweetie. Don't break his heart", the woman said, while trying to get out of the crowd.

Heh? Okay? This is cool because you are friends with Gus-

"Lesley! Open. The. Letter", Miya was jumping, really excited.

"Alright, alright" , Lesley said while opening the letter.

_________________

WHAT DID THE LETTER SAY? cliffhanger!!!anyway, heyyy! it's been so long since i last updated my wattpad stories😭 i hope yall r safe and in quarantine. pls dont go out and party cuz it isn't safe yet. i hope yall r enjoying online classes, pls dont stress out that much aytt? okay,, see u in the part 2...

or not.