Oneshot 12: Stage of Love

Because of my late updates, I will update twice today :)
This is basically the same thing with the one I posted earlier, but...yeah!

_____

"Lesleyy!"
"Beautifuuul Lesley!"
"Only my Leyley"
"She is mine"
"Stop stealing my wife"
"She has the most beautiful voice ever"

Gusion heard that everywhere. Well, she is a famous singer, and he is as well inlove with her, but he will not make a fool of himself just to get her attention.

Lesley, was indeed beautiful, a great singer, and has such a nice and kind heart. That is the reason why everyone loves her.

--

Lesley Bands
Concert
Make a 4-member group and any
lucky group gets to perform with Lesley Vance

Dawnia Arena
7:30 PM

What, there is a special group that gets to perform with her? Cool!

Gusion, was a great singer too, his group of friends who are Claude, Granger, and Lancelot, are great bandists too. Claude is a great drummer, Granger is a violinist ( or guitarist 😂 ) and Lancelot is a player of maracas and cymbals.

--

"Seriously? There is a group that will be able to perform with her?! That is lit!", Claude, who also admired Lesley sais.

They all knew what Gusion was thinking , and they knew which band mate they will play.

--

"Hello everyone! So the group that will be performing with me the whole night is none other that..."

"GUCLOTER!"

Gusion, Claude, Granger and Lancelot cheered in happiness as they walked to the stage.

She was beautiful that night, more beautiful than ususal.

"Leyleys, let us now sing Clarity, my cover!", Lesley said.

If our love's insanity
Why are you my remedy?
If our love is tragedy
Why are you my clarity?

Gusion and Lesley sang, Lesley on the high notes while Gusion second-voicing and making a low voice.

It was perfect, in everyone in the crowd's opinion.

The way they glanced at each other made everyone feel warm inside.

--

Backstage

"Gusion, you know, I think I have fallen for you", Lesley told him.

"Uh really? I am just a fan and you are an idol that everyone adores", Gusion said, letting out a sigh.

"Just a fan? It is not a JUST, it a big thing", Lesley explained to him.

They just talked to eachother the whole night, and they fall even more for each other.