Oneshot 9.1: A Hero's Secret

sorry for not updating recently, I've just lost some motivation to continue this book, but for the few who still read, thank you and I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

And this...is another ugly 3-parted oneshot from me, sorry

Btw, I may or may not be slightly inactive because of preparation for High School, sorry guys...

But I promise to finish this series before August 2

Btw, are y'all Marvel fans?

______

It was none other than a regular day, in Dawnia High. Students were talking, teachers are scolding them, and some are still training.

It was break time. All were eating, while some were talking. Everything went normal until an arrow was targeted at Gusion Paxley.

Gusion knew about this, and ducked, but someone was able to take the arrow before it hits anyone. It went so close to her eye, yet she took it before it dealt any damage.

"Paxley, you alright?", Lesley asked in a concerned tone.

"Ah I'm fine, thank you for, well I guess saving the other people in the
room", Gusion said.

Lesley knew that this type of arrow does not belong to the real world. It had some sort of magic in it, with glowing smokes all around it. Lesley's curiosity, asked a question, a question, in which, a new friendship will blossom.

"Gusion, are you from this world?", Lesley asked.

Gusion got anxious, and answered, "Lesley, let's talk later. I will tell everything"

How does someone know about my secret identity?, Gusion asked himself.

How is someone else part of the Land of Dawn?, Lesley asked her mind.

After school, they met at an elegant restaurant. Since they were both rich anyways, they just went inside and ate there.

"So, how does this arrow know you are here? Why does it have this type of magic? Why are you targeted by it?", Lesley asked.

"Take it easy Les, I am Gusion Paxley, from the famous Paxley Family. When I stayed at that world, my family was endangered, so I was forced to go here. I thought I was lucky, but I guess I wasn't", Gusion explained.

Lesley was not that shocked, since she lived there before, them Gusion continued. "The people who invaded mg family found a way to go here, and now I need extra protection. And from what I know, only the Vances have the imstinct to see if dark magic is gonna come through. And I suppose, you are Lesley Vance, you followed me? ", Gusion said, smirking.

Lesley knew what she was gonna say and said, "I am a Vance, from the noble family in the Land of Dawn. I have my instincts. I followed Harley here, not you, to protect him from danger. But from what I know, my Best Friend before was Gusion Paxley, don't tell me that's you".

Gusion frowned at the words, not you, without knowing why. But he said, "I was your best friend. Remember, we played I'll Hide Your Weapon, and I almost actually lost you rifle?".

"Ha! It is you! But I'm telling you, if you lose my rifle, you lose your life", Lesley said, smirking.

"But I won't forgive you if you did lose it", she continued.

"Come on! Who would kill me if I have my handsome face?", Gusion said with a wide grin.

They talked and talked, until it was already late at night.

But what if, one fell? For their best friend?

--

YIE KILIG SIYA OH!

Anyways, thanks for reading!

aGaIn, tHaNk yOu sO mUcH fOr rEaDiNg