ALADDIN SPECIAL: A Whole New World

Hey guys! So I wached Aladdin Live Action Version, and I got inspiration for this Onehsot. This is an Aladdin Special Oneshot, hopefully giving you guys Aladdin feels. Enjoy! BTW, imagine Lesley's long braided hair to be like Jasmine's many ponytails, and imagine Gusion's hair to be parted in the middle, to you know, get Aladdin feels😂 Thanks!

_____

"Are you sure this is safe?", Lesley asked Gusion.

"Of course it it", he said.

They were going to have a road trip, sorta. But this would be in the sky, using a private jet. So it is a sky-trip.

It was midnight, and they were sneaking out of Lesley's mansion to check the city.

Lesley is always told, that the outside world is dangerous. Though she snuck out of her home numerous times, she still has a fear of being killed outside of her home. And ever since Gusion came into her life, she started believing that they were just lying.

Her job was an online therapist, she chats and calls the patient, then her therapy starts.

In order to get to the jet, she has to jump. She was afraid of heights, though she never really went to somewhere high yet.

He held her hand, and asked her, "Do you trust me?".

"Y-yes", she stuttered.

__

"Do you trust me?", the guy asked her as she was about to jump from a rock to another huge rock.

"Yes", she said as she jumped to the other rock.

__

"Are you-", she was cut off by him telling her, "Jump!".

She sighed and jumped while closing her eyes and holding his hand.

The jet quickly flew, as soon as Lesley jumped in.

"Woah!", she exclaimed, scared of the quick actions that are happening.

She let herself be cozy and sat down in the seat.

She attempted to sleep, it was midnight, but it was a fail.

"Don't you dare close your eyes. The view you will be seeing might go to waste if you sleep", Gusion told her.

She groaned and did not continue her sleep.

"What is the view anyways? Just buildings? That's all?", she complained.

"You'll see, my princess", he smiled.

The jet soon had a cooler aura, as Lesley looked out the window, she said, "Wow...it's beautiful".

"That's just the start of it", he said.

They soon parked their jet in a forest, in a province.

"Wh-where are we?", she asked Gusion.

"In a place far from your home", he told her, then ran to the forest in front of him.

"Gusion! Don't leave me here!", she shouted.

When she thought that Gusion left her, he said, "I never left you, my princess. I was behind you this whole time".

"Ugh! Don't do that! You scared me!", she complained.

"I'm sorry Les", he chuckled.

"We are just starting our adventure Les, follow me", he said as he held her hand and walked into the forest-looking place.

"You know, life isn't as always as it seems. A street rat like me, could have a heart like gold. And there is so much more to me than you know", he said.

He continued, "And this forest, isn't just a random forest. It is a tent, with everything a girl dreamed for".

The forest, lightened up, with fairy lights and ornaments everywhere. And the best thing, food and nature's gifts.

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid

He sang to her, while strolling around the place.

From dogs to eagles, it was there. Not caged, nor trapped, but free. Free, like what Lesley wanted to be.

Tell me princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide

That line made her tear up a little, knowing she is not free at all. Her life was planned and everything.

Time skip, they sang together,

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view

That was when the tent's roof opened. The birds flew, the fishes jumped, and the mammals rejoiced.

They were all in it together, the animals were acting, they were showing the life of people and animals who were trapped, and finally being set free.

No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

The birds went back inside the tent, and went close to Gusion. They all hugged him, as if they were saying thank you.

When their song finished, they went back to the jet, and sat down there to rest.

"Gusion, are you...the boy I met in the market?", she asked.

He smiled, and hugged her, and she said, "I knew it was you. It was you".

"I came to your home, and discovered this place for you", he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

And they discovered more new worlds, together.

_______

Hey guys! Again! This was really a rush writing this, and I hope you could understand if there are wrong grammars, because I want to upload this in the right time. Thanks for reading! Smile and vote if you want to!