Oneshot 7.1: Secrets Keep Us Close

"Ooohh... The bottle pointed at Lesley", Layla said as Lesley worried a bit.

They were playing Truth or Dare featuring Alcohol. It was basically spin the bottle, plus truth or dare, and when you don't want to do the dare or answer the question, you had to drink one shot of alcohol. They have been playing for 5 hours, and Lesley skipled alot of Truths andDares, so she drank alot.

"Truth or dare?", Clint asked Lesley.

"I pick truth", Lesley answered.

"Okay... have you liked anyone in this room?", Clint asked, with an annoying smirk on his face, that Lesley just want to rip off from his face.

"Pfft, easy. No", Lesley said.

After she said that, the aura of the room darkened, for some reason. It was because 3 boys in the room, dreamed of Lesley liking them.

Lesley is a cool girl. Nice, smart, pretty, everything you need in a girl, she had it. But, she gets drunk very easily.

"Okay. Next", Hanabi said as she spinned the bottle once more.

"OoOoHh, it landed between Granger and Claude. So that means both of you have to answer the thingy or do the thingy", Lesley said, obviously drunk.

"Truth or dare?", Hayabusa asked.

"Dare", they said in unison.

"Confess to the person you love", Layla laughed.

They both blushed suddenly. They stood up, oddly, they went to the same direction and same person.

Ha, weird, they like the same person. Poor them, Lesley thought.

"Lesley, I like you! Okay!", they said, drunk.

So it's the three of us now huh? Well, I guess three could play that game, someone in the room thought.

"Guys, I don't need lies. Just confess already", Lesley said, annoyed.

"But we already did", again they said.

"Oh, I guess I didn't see it. Oh well, next!", Lesley said as she spinned the bottle.

Aish, this girl when she's drunk is a different person, Miya thought.

"Oh, me. How nice? I pick truth", Alucard said sarcastically.

"Did you ever confess to someone? If yes, who?" Gusion asked.

___________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading this bad story I made. Sorry if it was, uhh you know. Bad.
Again, thank you and don't forget to vote and smile.