Oneshot 15: My Perfect Subject

"You have 20 minutes to look for the perfect subject for your picture!", the host of the Photography Contest told everyone joining.

Lesley was joining the contest, since she is taking Photography as a career. She was having a pretty hard time with looking for the perfect subject, since they were at the mall, and there were too much people in the mall.

-

"Ugh! Claude when will we arrive at McDonald's? I am getting too hungry!", Gusion complained to Claude.

"Chill man, we are almost there. There's just too much people", Claude said.

Meanwhile, Gusion caught someone taking a picture of him, yet he couldn't see her face.

Oh, I am hallucinating.

--

Aha! Found it!

--

20 minutes later

"Your 20 minutes is over! Please come back here and I will choose the winners!", the host said on the microphone.

All the competitors went to the stage and gave their cameras for their photos to be uploaded on the big screen.

--

"Hey Gusion! Doesn't Lesley like photography? And she lives somewhere here right?", Claude asked.

Gusion blushed with her name, since he loves her anyways, he said, "Yep, why?".

"There is a photography contest, and I could see someone like her, I am just not sure if it is her", Claude said while looking at the stage.

Gusion quickly went to look at the stage and said, "Wait what?".

The host was looking at some photos, and later on went to the microphone and announced the winner, "The winner of the contest is none other than..."

"Lesley Vance! Congratulations! Please show and explain your photo as well! You won P5,000 and a new camera! Again, congratulations!"

Lesley Vance? That is Lesley!

"Thank you! My photo, is a guy named Gusion Paxley, he is in a crowd, but he is the one focused while the others are blurred. And, well, that's my love for him. I have lots of suitors, but I wait for him. And I guess you can say I love him, but that is 90% chance one-sided. But, in case Gusion is still here, I love you!", Lesley gave her thanks message.

Wait what? She..loves me? And thinks it is one-sided? ! So much suitors and I am the one she chose!

Gusion decided to see her after her speech.

"Lesley! I.. I love you too", he blurted out.

"What? Isn't it one-sided?", she was confused.

"No, it is not. It was always you, you are the one! My focus is always on you", he confessed.

"And you, are always gonna be my perfect subject", she hugged him.

_____
Cheesy, I know. But I hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and smile! Love you all