Chapter 29

Alaska

Micah and I was sitting in his office, working through a lot of paperwork concerning the pack.

He was teaching me everything I needed to know about being the Luna. And I was getting the hang of it pretty quickly.

There sounded a knock at the door and Micah looked up from his papers.

"Come in." he huffed and the doors opened revealing Arturo and Byron.

"Alpha... my Queen." Arturo greeted and bowed his head slightly followed by Byron.

"Oh come on Arty. I didn't want you to call me Luna and I certainly don't want you to call me your queen." I said rolling my eyes at the two of them.

Micah growled next to me and I glared at him. "What?" I asked.

"You still have me calling you queen." he said frowning.

I smirked and sent flashes of the previous night into his thoughts, making his eyes turn black with lust.

"That's because it's sexy when you do it." I said.

He huffed and looked back at Arturo and Byron. "What is it?" He asked, ignoring my dissaproving glare.

"We found her alpha... Molly. She's outside with Regan and the rest of the rogue pack." Byron said.

Micah stiffened and shot up from his chair. "Are they here to fight?" he asked suddenly panicked.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, putting my hand in his and feeling his body calm down at my touch.

"No. They're here at my request remember?" I said and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You're killing me woman." he growled and I looked at Art.

"Gather the pack outside with the rogues." I commanded and he nodded.

"What are you going to do?" Arturo asked.

"I'm going to right a few wrongs Arty. Have them all gather at the training grounds, please." I said and with a smile he dissapeared with Byron.

*

I stepped into the clearing and my eyes fell on the huge crowd of people chattering and arguing amongst themselves.

Regan stepped forward and went down on one knee. "My queen." he said and I smiled.

"Come on Regan you can get up now." I said and gestured for him to stand next to me. He looked confused, aspecially when Micah snarled at him from my other side.

"You're lucky I don't kill you!" He growled. "You caught me by surprise! Next time I'll be the one doing the spine ripping!" Regan growled back.

I rolled my eyes. "Enough." I comanded softly and both of them clamped their mouths shut.

The crowd before me stopped talking and all of them looked towards me expectantly.

"Wolves of Teliquah. All of you know what I am. Where I've come from. And all of you know that you belong to me. To us." I said gesturing towards the moon.

"And we didn't create you to be seperate packs and scatter around killing each other off one by one. It's dirgraceful." I spoke.

My voice was soft, but I made sure it traveled to each of their ears.

"Therefore I would like you to welcome the rogues of Teliquah mountain to your pack as your new familly." I said.

"Alaska!" Arturo gasped surprisedly and everyone in the clearing started shouting and talking.

"Quiet." I whispered and all of them shut their mouths.

"Regan Patel was once your alpha. And you shunned him for loosing his mate." I started.

"What are you doing?" Micah asked suddenly, but I ignored him.

I turned to Regan and I commanded him with my eyes to kneel, and he did. Without hesitation.

"Alaksa..." Micah warned, but I kept ignoring him.

"Please... bow your head in submission to your new alpha. Regan Patel." I said and gasps sounded through the crowd.

"What?!" Micah growled loudly, spinning to me with a look of utter horror.

Regan stared at me in shock and awe as I transfered the alpha powers from Micah to him. He gasped as the power entered him and the crowd before us bowed their head respectfully.

"Alpha." They said together and Regan shuddered at the connection he gained.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Micah sent through the bond and I glared at him.

"Stop being impatient." I said and he growled.

I leaned down and whispered in Regan's ear. "You'll find your mate again."

His lip trembled and he bowed his head before me. "Thank you! You don't know how much this means to me." He whispered.

"Go join the others, Regan." I said with a smile and he did as I commanded.

I took Micah's hand and pulled him against me. He did not look happy at all. Like... at all. But he'll understand in a moment.

I folded my arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to mine. He was surprised at first and didn't kiss me back. But after a moment he relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I felt my body tingle as I tore my powers in half. He groaned as I pushed the energy onto him and our bodies pulsed in euphoria.

I moaned happily, feeling our souls and minds become one as I shared my powers with him, feeling his body shake at the new energy that flowed between us.

"What's happening?" He asked in my mind and I smiled against his lips when I felt his body heat up.

I pulled my mouth away from him and our eyes met.

I watched in awe as his hazel eyes faded into a pure blue colour and he stared at me in shock.

His body pulsed and shook as the powers morphed into his DNA.

"Every Queen needs to have her King." I said and stepped away from him.

A blinding white light flashed from his skin and I heard the thoughts swimming through his head and I smiled.

His body flashed the light across the valley and drifted off the ground. Levitating him inches above the ground.

I took a deep breath and felt my body drift up to meet him. I took his hand in mine and both our bodies pulsed as light engulfed us.

He smiled down at me and I could see the love and adoration in his eyes and I knew he could see the same in mine.

"My Queen." He said. His voice sounding musical and soft as it drifted into my ears.

"My King." I whispered and we turned to the pack in front of us.

One by one the people went onto their knees and bowed their heads down low. Showing us their respect and submission as their rulers.

And Micah smiled at me, pulling my body against his as we floated above the people. And he bent down and leaned his head against mine.

"I love you." He whispered and he pressed his lips against mine in the softest and most passionate kiss we have ever shared.

And I was thankful to the moon for giving me a mate like Micah. For he was my love, my everything.

And I loved him with all of my heart.