Chapter 25

From the half of the chapter it will be moving to third person's point of view.
I just think this part of the story will be better told that way.

That is all!

Enjoy the chapter guys!
_______________________

Alaska

It was almost time.

The full moon was tonight and according to Mama Laos it will be tonight when I discover what I truely am.

And to be honest, I don't know how I feel about it.

I was nervous and I was scared. I was so scared and I didn't know what was going to happen to me.

My whole life had changed the moment I stepped foot in this town. And even though I wanted to wish I have never moved here... I couldn't bring myself to. Because that would mean I wouldn't have met Micah.

I was still in Regan's room.

It wasn't a fancy or a big room. It was small, also lined with cement and had no windows. There was a small bed in the corner of the room and an old, dusty dresser.

That was about it.

I was still in extreme pain from the burns on my back. And I was too scared to look in the mirror to find out how it looks.

I didn't know if it was still day or if it was already nightfall. But I sat in the corner of the room watching the door, waiting for him to come.

Third person's POV

Alaska sat in the corner of the room, hugging her shaking body to try and give herself some speck of comfort and security.

The door to the room opened slowly and Regan stepped in, an evil smirk evident on his face as his eyes landed on her.

The moon was slowly rising. Making its way up around the mountains slowly towards its destination in the sky.

"Are you ready Princess?" Regan asked her, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Please don't." She whimpered, knowing what was coming next.

Regan stalked towards her slowly, his eyes raking up and down her body.

She looks so much like her. He thought as he took in her wavy blonde hair and pale complexion.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'll make it painless as possible." He said.

He reached her and bent down, grabbing her upper arm and yanking her up roughly. She looked at him with wide eyes, her body trembling more then it did moments ago.

"Almost." The voice spoke to her again in a whisper, sending shivers of delight down her spine.

Regan spun her around and pressed her against his body, her back pressed against his chest. He took her hair out of his way and ran his nose up and down the length of her neck, smelling his brother's scent of the mark that would soon disappear.

"Regan please..." She uttered, her voice soft and shaky.

"Be quiet." He muttered, closing his eyes to enjoy the feel of her naked skin on his.

A snarl came out of his mouth as his canines grew large, extending down to poke his bottom lip. Alaska whimpered and trashed her body against his, trying to get out of his hold.

"Almost little one." The voice spoke to her again, but it didn't seem to her like Regan heard it. And her suspicions were confirmed, the voice was only in her head. For a moment, she thought she was going crazy.

Regan gripped her hair and roughly tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck to him. "After this, you're mine Princess." He said and without any further warning he sunk his teeth into her neck, easily ripping through her delicate flesh.

Alaska let out a painful scream as searing pain spread over her body from her neck.

Tears streamed down her face as she felt her soul being ripped in half, her body struggling to comprehend what was happening to her bond with Micah.

Regan moaned against her skin and his grip around her tightened.

And finally, the moon reached its peak in the sky and came at a stand still.

"Now." The voice whispered and a wave of power pulsed through Alaska's body and she moaned at the feeling of freedom it brought her.

Regan could feel her body begin to heat up, like a slowly warming oven. He pulled away from her and frowned, wondering if this was because of the mark he inflicted upon her. But it wasn't.

Alaska fell to the ground on all fours as her back arched. Pulse after pulse of power and clarity was being shoved into her and it was extremely overwhelming.

She let out an ear piercing scream, releasing a shock wave of power from her body and Regan fell back as the wave hit him. He stared at her in wide eyes and crawled back, afraid of what was coming.

Flames, pure white in colour, erupted over her body and she felt herself float off the ground. And it was like a millennia's worth of knowledge was shoved into her brain as she turned towards Regan, who shot up onto his feet and snarled at her.

Her glowing blue eyes shot to him and she glared at him.

His eyes widened, he's never felt this strong need to submit in his entire life.

Without uttering a word, she forced him down onto his knees and he bowed his head in defeat. As soon as he accepted her dominance, he knew what she was. "My queen." He mumbled softly, a tear of fright escaping from his eyes.

With her blonde hair floating behind her gracefully, Alaska closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, locating Micah through her thoughts.

"Come to me." She commanded him with authority and confidence laced in her voice.

*Meanwhile*

Micah's head shot up as her voice reached his ears.

"Come to me."

She had commanded him to come and that's precisely what he was going to do.

Without being able to stop himself, Micah shifted into his wolf and howled at the moon proudly hanging low in the sky, lighting up the night.

And he started running. Faster then he had ever run before.

Because she had called to him finally, and he needed to go to her.

He didn't know anything except the fact that every bone and cell in his body needed to fulfil her command as quickly as he could. He didn't even know where she was. But he just ran, knowing that she will guide him.

And as he sprinted into the woods towards the northern mountains, his pack followed suit, howling behind him as they sensed their queen.