I felt the overwhelming need to be with Micah. Maybe it was because I haven't seen him in a while and haven't been with him. Or maybe it was because I could feel that he needed me.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Outside with Regan." Arty said softly.

"Come on. Let's go stop him from killing his brother." I spoke and his face took on an expression of shock.

I turned and walked out of the room, Arturo following me like the loyal guard I know Micah has appointed him as.

And when I stepped out of the house, I saw Micah shove his hand into Regan's back and Regan let out a cry of pain. I frowned and stepped closer.

"Enough." I spoke softly, knowing he could hear me.

His body tensed up and he froze. I could hear his rapid heart beat from across the clearing. I knew if he killed his brother now out of anger he would regret it later. And I didn't want him to have that kind of hate for himself in the future.

Gasps sounded through the pack as me and Arturo walked through them.

Micah pulled his hand from Regan's back, blood running down his wound as he fell to the ground. Regan's body shook from the pain and he groaned as his body trembled.

Micah rushed to me and pulled me into his arms. "I thought I lost you." He whispered in my ear. I snuggled my head in his chest and allowed him to hold me. "You'll never loose me." I said through the bond.

"Oh baby... I'm so sorry I wasn't there." He returned. I smiled and pulled away, looking into his eyes, but making sure he didn't feel submissive. He leaned down and his lips met mine in a soft and sweet kiss. "I've missed you." I said.

He pulled away and stared down at me and I could feel the love he felt for me at that moment, radiating through the bond.

I pulled away from him completely and slowly walked over to Regan. He looked up at me and frowned. "If your going to kill me, get it over with." He spat.

"Alaska get away from him!" Micah spat, but I ignored him.

I frowned and knelt in front of him, ignoring the growl that left Micah's lips.

I took Regan's face in my hands and forced his eyes to meet mine. I didn't feel any hate or resentment towards him. Not even anger. Only love. Not the kind of love I felt for Micah. But the love you would feel for your brother or sister.

I inhaled softly and let my fingers trace over the injuries on his face. He flinched, but one by one the cuts and bruises on his body disappeared as the energy left my fingers, floating onto his skin.

He gasped and his eyes widened as they looked into mine.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked in a trembling voice.

"You are not a rogue anymore Regan. Go to your pack of rogues and bring them to me. Tell them they are under my protection and they won't be harmed." I said and stood up.

"What?! Are you crazy?" Micah spat, taking my hand in his and turning me towards him.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine in concern.

I felt my mind prickle like needles at it searched for the information I needed.

"We did not create you to be separate, Micah." I said softly. His eyes widened and I turned to Regan who was staring at me with the utmost adoration.

"Go." I commanded.

He bowed before me. "Yes, my queen." He said and in the blink of an eye he sped away.

"Alaska... what is going on?" Micah asked me, backing away slowly.

I didn't know how to put it into words without overwhelming him and everyone around us. I was still getting used to the idea of what I am myself.

So I stepped towards him and took his face in my hands. His eyes turned black and I smiled up at him. And in front of everyone I stood on my toes and connected our lips. He groaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist.

And then I let the energy flow out of my touch and into his body, letting my mind transfer the knowledge onto him.

He pulled back abruptly and took a step back from me, love and adoration evident in his eyes as they met mine. My heart rate sped up considerably as I realised the love I felt for the man standing in front of me.

And then he did something I never thought I would ever see him do.

He knelt down in front of me, and bowed his head to the ground. "My queen." He whispered.

I looked up and everyone in the pack around us knelt down with him and bowed his head.

An overwhelming feeling of pride and loved filled me as my eyes took in the beautiful creation our moon has made.

___________________________________

AAWWWWWW so there you go guys! I hope you are all clear on what she is actually!

How many of you guessed right?

Remember to vote and comment if you like the story.

TEAR: Only 2 more chapters to go until the book is finished... I'm actually really sad about it. I was planning on making the book a lot longer than it is now, but I don't want to stretch it out too much and make it shitty...

Thank you all for reading this far!

I hope you enjoy the following chapters.

Thanks!