Chapter 117: All The Help We Can Get: Part 6

Capsule Corporation

It was as peaceful as ever at the Capsule Corporation Building, Escanor and Tokoyami were talking with one another about their powers and how they were exact opposites, Escanor being shrunken down since it was night time

Tokoyami: My Quirk powers up and becomes a lot stronger in the darkness of the night, so much so that I struggle to control it...

Escanor: I see...my magical power grants me incredible power when I'm exposed to sunlight, right now I'm a lot weaker than I would be in the day.

Natsu: I can eat fire!

The three continued to have their conversation as a bright white light suddenly appeared in the middle of the room

Iida: Alright everyone! Please back away for your safety! Y/N has arrived once again!

As Iida had stated, you had returned, this time only with 2 people, but one of them was one hell of an adversary

Y/N: Yo! We're back...again...for like, what? The 5 time so far?

Saitama: Wow, aren't these guys from that big race?

Y/N: Yep, Make yourself comfortable, I have one more stop to make!

Goku: Oh Hey! You're that guy that zoomed past us like nothing at the race!

Saitama: Hey, I remember you, Goku right?

Goku: Hehehe! Yeah! I've been curious about your power! You up for a quick sparring match?

Y/N: NO...No...we can't have you die a third time Goku...

Goku hung his head and sighed in defeat as he walked away and began to sulk to himself when Bulls suddenly walked up to Saitama, noticing the beaten and broken Genos over his shoulder

Bulma: Is that an Android? He looked badly damaged!

Y/N: Yeah...My bad on that one...

Bulma: Y/N!!!

Saitama: Like I said, Technically it was self defence...

Y/N: Right...anyway, would you mind taking care of him? Maybe give him a few very needed upgrades?

Bulma: Of Course! Like the name of this Chapter, We need All the help we can get!

Y/N: You can break the fourth wall too?!

Saitama: What are you guys going on about?

Both: Nothing...

Saitama: Meh...whatever...I'm gonna grab something to eat if there's anything...

With that Saitama walked away as you did the same soon after Bulma walked off with Genos, you then turned to Skylar who was with Ruby and Uraraka

Y/N: Yo Skylar, you busy?

Skylar: O-Oh! No! I'm not! What did you need?

Y/N: You said you had a friend who could possibly help us, right? Could you tell me about them?

Skylar: Of Course! Her name is Jaime, I'm pretty sure she's a Demon, she usually wears a brown jacket and a black blindfold over her eyes, if she refuses to come with you just say that I sent you!

Y/N: Gotcha! Thanks!

Whis: Hold on a moment, Y/N, I would like it if you could use Instant Transmission to travel there, I was informed that Skylar and her friend are from the 12th Universe, the planet where your Academy was located was near the 10th.