Chapter 22: The Power Of Gremory

Y/N: Bring it on!!

There was a dead silence that filled the area besides the Explosions in the background, of course Issei was the first to step up.

Issei: Now That We're all here, We'll take you down!

Koneko: Just a moment Issei, you need to be careful, we lost our healer quite some time ago...

Issei went wide eyed before looking towards the Spectator seats to see Asia sitting down peacefully.

Asia: I believe in you Issei!

Y/N: Well...

Issei: Asia! Who Eliminated you?!

Asia: I-I jumped off myself...I'm not fit for battle...

Issei: That doesn't mean you had to-

Rias: It's okay Issei.

Everyone looked to Rias with shocked looks on their faces.

Kiba: Why? This'll be much more difficult now that we can't heal each other as easily!

Rias: If Asia doesn't want to fight then that's her choice, the rest of us will do the best we can to win for her!

Issei: I'm that case, CHARGE!!

Despite trying to motivate his friends, Issei was the only one that charged towards you, he activated his Boosted gear and began his assault.

Issei: BOOSTED GEAR!!

BOOST

He began to swing at you as you dodged with little to no effort, he swung again but this time you blocked the punch before kicking him into the air

You were about to continue your little assault when suddenly Koneko appeared in front of you and landed a clean punch to your face making you slide back a bit.

Koneko scoffed as you wiped your cheek with the back of your hand and smirked.

Y/N: Not bad!

You rushed to Koneko and began to send a barrage of Swift punches her way, she began to block a few of them while still taking some damage from other punches.

Y/N: C'mon! Don't tell me this is all you've got Koneko!

Koneko was starting to get slightly annoyed and began to recklessly swing at you with somewhat swift punches that you blocked easily

Koneko: You shouldn't underestimate us!

You were slightly confused until you felt a strange energy below you, you leaped away for your own safety, you were in midair and saw that a bunch of swords had appeared from the floor.