Chapter 19: The Night It Begins

After your "Sparring" Session with Todoroki and Bakugo, the three of you walked out of the Professor's office, you and Bakugo were covered in ash as Todoroki was somehow clean

Bakugo: Nice going you idiots...

Y/N: How is it our fault?!

Todoroki: You were the one who attacked us out of nowhere, Bakugo...

You went to the ballroom to get washed up and put on a clean pair of clothes when you saw Issei flirting with Ashido who was somewhat into it.

Y/N: You're making a big mistake ashido...

You dug into you bag and began to look for some spare clothes when you saw a small capsule at the very bottom, you grabbed it and risked opening it inside,

you pressed the button on top and Chucked it to the ground before a brand new set of Saiyan Armor came out.

Y/N: I remember this!

Flashback

You were snooping around the capsule Corp building looking for Vegeta because you wanted to spar, You eventually wandered one of Bulma's many labs, she was working on some sort of blue powder stuff with Monaka from the Universe 6 Tournament.

Y/N: Hey Bulma, have you seen Vegeta anywhere?

Bulma: Oh hey there Y/N! I'm not very sure where Vegeta is, he's always away from home...

Y/N: Oh, well thanks anyway!

You were about to walk away when Bulma called your name and brought you to a halt.

Y/N: Need something?

Bulma: I was going to give this to Vegeta but he already has a new set of Armor, Him and Goku have new outfits so you might as well get one too, right?

She handed you a set of Black Saiyan Armor as you looked at it, it was made of the same material as Vegeta's old Armor.

Bulma: It's been decked out with Capsule Corp exclusive technology!

Y/N: Technology?

Bulma: Yeah! First off there being an option to activate a force field around you that makes any projectile smaller than you bounce right back to where it came from!

Y/N: That can actually really come in handy!

Bulma: Right?

She began to get excited that you took a liking to her newest invention, you began to examine it more and found out that it was expandable.

Bulma: Oh Right! This Armor, like all previous versions before it, can stretch to almost any size!

Y/N: Sweet!

Flashback End

You looked at the Armor and examined it again, you began to think about all of your friends back at home.

Y/N: I haven't worn it once yet...Well!

You went to the washroom and got changed into the Saiyan Armor, everyone else was getting ready for the Tournament since the sun was beginning to go down.

Kirishima was looking for you since he was all prepared and didn't know what to do in the meantime, he approached Yang to ask about you.

Kirishima: Hey Yang, do you know where L/N went?

Yang: No clue, he tends to disappear like that...

Suddenly Nora jumped in between the two of them and shouted.