Chapter 12: Relaxing Night

After your fight with Issei you were just leaving the Professor's office with a warning, you expected a suspension or something but after you explained why it happened he let you off easy.

You were heading to the Ballroom to rest after a surprisingly good fight when you were stopped by a faint voice.

???: Y/N...

You looked behind you to see Rias' peerage but Rias and Issei weren't there.

Y/N: Jesus...what now?

Kiba: We just wanted to say that we're sorry for everything that Rias is putting you through...she can get a little desperate at times...

Koneko: Just know the we don't have anything against you for beating up that pervert...

Y/N: Heh...It's about time we'd agree on something...

Akeno: So...are we good?

She reached her hand out to you in hopes for a handshake, you looked at her for a moment before taking her hand.

Y/N: Yeah...not that I really care but where's Rias?

Koneko: *Sigh* she went to the library to see if there's any books on saiyans...

Y/N: Hmph...Why am I not surprised?

Asia: So would you like to walk back to the Ballroom with us?

Y/N: Sure!

With that you all walked back to the Ballroom, you saw Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, and Jaune messing around, Kirishima had a fake moustache on his face for some reason.

Jaune: He's a man now...!

Kirishima stood tall and put his fists on his hips before you appeared out of nowhere and tackled him.

Y/N: DO YOUR TAXES!!!

Kaminari: Oh! L/N! You're not dead!

Y/N: Please, It'll take more than a red dragon thing to kill this Saiyan!

Ashido giggled while holding her hand on her mouth before you were tackled by Yang.

Yang: Y/N! You're okay!!

Y/N: Hehe! I know!

Meanwhile In The Library

Rias was sitting in the library with Issei looking for a book she could use to get some information on the Saiyans, she started to lose hope when suddenly a book appeared out of nowhere and fell into Rias' arms.

Rias: What's this?

She read the cover to see that it said, "A Guide To Saiyans", she opened it up and began to read it with Issei, a little bit after, she discovered that Saiyans usually grow tails, and she learned about the ritual to summon a Super Saiyan God.

Rias: Let's see..."Five Saiyan's with righteous hearts must pour their energy into another"...?

Issei: I wonder what would happen if five Devils poured their power into a saiyan?

Rias: Hm...We'll soon find out...

Meanwhile in the Ballroom

You, Kirishima, Ashido, Yang, Ruby, Koneko, and Kaminari were talking about random things like school and stuff when Kaminari brought up a weird topic

Kaminari: So L/N, I have a question for you.

Y/N: Okay, what's up?

Kaminari: What's the Dumbest thing you've ever said?

You were confused by the question but answered anyway with a smug grin.

Y/N: Okay, here we go...

Everyone leaned closer to see what you were going to say, you then spoke up.

Y/N: Let me tell you all a secret, Coffee...is just bean soup!

Everyone froze as silence filled the group before you heard a snicker from Ashido, soon everyone began to laugh, even Koneko Let put a small Giggle.

Ashido: OH MY GOD!! HE'S NOT WRONG!!

Suddenly Kirishima and Kaminari picked you up and chucked you to another group.

Kirishima and Kaminari: NO! GET OUT OF HERE!!

You landed in the middle of another group that consisted of Tsuyu, Blake, Momo, Todoroki, Ruby, and Xenovia, they were all confused.

Momo: L/N? What happened.

Y/N: They're all hating on me because I told the truth...

Tsuyu: What was it?

Y/N: Coffee is just bean soup...

The next thing you knew you were being tossed back to your original group, they all began to laugh again as you did the same.

Timeskip

Everyone was getting settled in for bed, you were in the shower when you overheard a conversation coming from behind the wall that led to the girls washroom and shower.

???: So, do any you have a crush yet?

??? 2: I do...

??? 3: Ooo! Who is it?

??? 2: That Y/N guy, he's kinda cute, pretty strong too.

You blushed before continuing your shower, eventually you got put and got dressed, you came out in your Sleeping wear and laid down in your sleeping bag.

Y/N: Wonder who that was...

Meanwhile In An Unknown Location

???: Lord Karuza, is it time?

Karuza: ...Let the Chaos Begin...

Suddenly he raised his hand and fired a red beam of dark red energy from his hand towards the sky, it soon made a red energy dome around the school.

A bunch of strange creatures began to lurk out of the shadows and towards the school.

Karuza: Let's see if they can survive this...