Chapter 30: New Students

It had been a few days since the Tournament, Once it ended, Ozpin and Aizawa offered to work at the academy and even came up with a name for it, it's now called Crystal Academy.

You were sitting in your first class with Aizawa who was teaching basic school stuff, Midoriya and his friends seemed familiar with him and were more comfortable with him around

But everyone else was very intimidated by his looks and behaviour.

Aizawa: So when in a fight with a bad guy with other people around, your first concern should be the people around you, remember that.

You were starting to get bored and was about to fall asleep, That was until the classroom phone rang.

Aizawa grabbed the Phone and talked into it

Aizawa: Hello? No...nothing important...I see...thanks...

With that he hung up the phone and stood in front of the whole class.

Aizawa: Everyone behave themselves, we have four new students joining us today, two of them being from "Kuoh", One of them being from "Remnant", and one being from a special world...

With that there was a knock on the door, everyone drew their attention to the door as Aizawa walked over to it and opened the door

Aizawa: You must be the new students, come in...

With that Aizawa walked in with the four transfer students, a lot of eyes were widened, one of them catching your attention

Aizawa: Here are your classmates...introduce yourselves...

???: My name is Vali, I'm very strong so don't try to mess with me, you might regret it...

Rias/Peerage: VALI?!

???: Heya, I'm Kuroka, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, Especially the Strong Boys~

Suddenly Mineta stood up and puffed up his chest in an attempt to look buff

Mineta: I-I'M STRONG!