Chapter 13: Rise Of The Blood Moon

You were sleeping in your sleeping bag like everyone else on the Ballroom, that is of course with the exception of Rias who was still in the library studying on saiyans.

Rias: Let's see, "Once flooded with pure rage, a saiyan can transform into a super saiyan and unlock it's power..."

Rias kept reading until she heard a strange sound come from the window, she looked to see that nothing was there, she did notice something though, she looked to see that both the sky and the moon were a dark shade of crimson red.

Rias: What is this?

Back in the Ballroom

You were awoken by a strange cackling coming from the hallway outside, you got up from your sleeping bag and walked over to the door.

???: Where are you going?

You looked behind you to see Koneko still awake for some reason.

Y/N: Do you hear that?

Koneko: The Weird laughing? Yeah it's probably one of the teachers...

Y/N: Well I'm gonna check it out...

You opened the door and peeled out of the Hallway to see a shadowy figure standing there at the end of the long Hallway, it just stood there and watched your every move.

Koneko: Do you see anything?

Y/N: Yeah...a shadow...

???: It's time...

With that the figure went into the wall while still staring at you, suddenly the power went out making everything go dark.

Y/N: Koneko, wake everyone up!

The two of you went around nudging everyone to wake them up.

Y/N: Wake up guys!

Yang: Ugh...what happened...?

Y/N: Something's here!

Mineta: What?!

Suddenly you heard the sound of a door being forced open coming from downstairs, you got into a fighting stance.

Y/N: Everyone stick together!

Kiba: Right! Let's go everyone!

Uraraka: Wait! Someone's missing!

You all looked upon each other's groups until someone spoke.

Momo: Rias isn't here!

Issei: What?! We gotta help her!!

With that, Issei ran out the door and headed downstairs

Y/N: You idiot! C'mon you guys we gotta follow him!

Bakugo: Why?

Y/N: U-Umm...

Asia: Because we're all in this together!!

Y/N: Yeah That!

With that you all ran out of the ballroom and down the long hallway, you could hear some strange grunts coming from Tokoyami.

Y/N: That's right! It's easy for him to lose control in the dark...

You then turned to Asia with a serious look on your face.

Y/N: Asia! Use your magic to give Tokoyami a source of light!

Asia: What?

Y/N: Just do it!

With that Asia began to emit a bright green light from her hands, this helped Tokoyami Keep Dark Shadow at bay.

Midoriya: Where do you think Issei went?