Chapter 4: Training Exercise: Part 2

You, Tokoyami, and Akeno were walking through a path of the forest, Tokoyami and Akeno were talking about the Grimm and Robots as you were just floating above them scouting for any possible enemies.

Tokoyami: So you have an Electric Quirk?

Akeno: Quirk...from the information that Rias gave us, Quirks are what you'd call powers, correct?

Tokoyami nodded as you began to feel a life force close by, you cleared your throat getting their attention.

Y/N: Someone's here...

The two got into their fighting stances, ready to fight

Y/N: Woah, settle down, if their alone then they will join our team!

The two deactivated their powers but still kept their guard sharp in case this person wasn't alone, you heard noises coming from the bushes as they began to shake, suddenly Yang leaped out of the bushes.

Yang: Oh! an incomplete team of three! Well you just found your fourth and last member!

Y/N: Jeez, this girl again...?

Tokoyami: Well then, You're Yang Right?

Yang nodded with a smile before getting all close and personal with you.

Yang: I remember you, the cute boy~

You blushed a little bit before Akeno cleared her throat grabbing everyone's attention, she glared at Yang before speaking.

Akeno: It's starting to get dark, we should build a shelter for now.

Yang and Tokoyami nodded in agreement

Y/N: How are we going to do that?! Sticks and stones?!

Akeno: If we have to then yes.

Tokoyami: I must warn you, My Quirk can get out of control when in the dark, we need some sort of light source...

Y/N: On it!

Suddenly you went super saiyan catching Yang by surprise causing her to fall over. Your golden aura produced enough light to keep dark Shadow at bay...for now

Tokoyami: That will do for now...

And with that the four of you began to look around for some decent sized sticks, you then realized something.

Y/N: Why don't I just do this?

Suddenly you stuck your palm out to the largest tree in the area and blasted a hole in it, it was big enough for you all to rest in.

Y/N: There, Saved us some effort!

Everyone: What's his Quirk/Sacred Gear/Semblance?

Y/N: What?

A little while after setting everything up in your little den, you all looked at it to see that it wasn't that bad, you had giant leaves as blankets to lay on, Yang out Vines over the entrance to act as a door, you lit a torch using Ki to make a light source for Tokoyami,

Tokoyami: Alright, we're all set for the night.

Yang: Hold on!

Yang suddenly pulled her bag out of literally nowhere and pulled four blankets out of it.

Yang: Blankets!

Y/N: You brought blankets to the woods...?

Yang: I always come prepared! Now let's go to bed!

Just as Yang said that, you felt an absurdly powerful energy coming from right outside the tree. The others were able to read your facial expression since they questioned it.

Akeno: Is something wrong, darling?

Y/N: There's people outside...wait here...

You peeked out of the tree to see that nobody was there, you looked around some more, still didn't spot anyone

Tokoyami: Do you see anyone?

Y/N: No...?

You stepped out of the tree for one last check, of course when you fully stepped out you were rammed by somebody, it was too small to be a Grimm.

Y/N: GAH!

Your scream instantly grabbed the attention of your teammates making them rush out of the den as well.

Akeno: What's wrong Y/N?!

You know knew what you were up against, it was one of your fellow classmates, she was pretty short and had silver hair and Yellow eyes that seemed to have little to no life in them.

She was slowly pushing you back with her hands, you grabbed her hands to the point where the two of you were pushing each other while holding hands, your fingers intertwined as your grips tightened, adding pressure to your hands and wrists.

Y/N: I know this girl! She's the one that Mineta tried to peek at last night! Why is she so strong?!

Koneko: I haven't introduced myself yet...my name is Koneko, we're here to take you out...

Y/N: We? Who's we?!

Suddenly the one named Bakugo appeared behind you while letting out a loud scream.

Bakugo: That's right you extra!!

Bakugo used his explosion quirk to attack your back, you were feeling the burning pain while still being pushed back by Koneko.

Y/N: G-Guys?! A little help here?!

???: It's no use

You looked behind Koneko to see someone else walking out of the shadows, another girl with crimson red hair that you recognized Immediately.

Y/N: Rias Gremory!

Rias: That's right, as you can see you're clearly being overpowered by my teammates, I knew you had potential so we decided to take care of you first.

Y/N: What did you do to my teammates?!

Rias: Our fourth teammate, Weiss...who's using her ice to keep the others at bay, you might as well just give up...this fight was over the second it began...

You were still taking the blows from Koneko and Bakugo, suddenly you began to glow blue, you screamed blowing away the two.

Bakugo: What the hell is it now?!

Y/N: NHRRRRGH!!!!!

Suddenly you began to emit a powerful gust of wind that made debris fly everywhere.

Rias: What's this sudden power up?! It's like a god!

Y/N: I'M OUT MATCHED?! SCREW THAT!! I SHOULD GIVE UP?! SCREW THAT!! I AM A SAIYAN WARRIOR!!! AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP FOR ANYONE!!!

Suddenly you went super saiyan blue evolution giving you an incredible aura that shined through the night.

Rias: Such Power...!

Bakugo: He's a monster!

Y/N: YOU THINK I'M DONE?! KAIOKEEEEN!!!

Suddenly your already godly power boost was multiplied by twenty times, at this point Rias was speechless, you began to blow away all of the trees and potential Grimm and Robots in that part of the forest

Y/N: YOU WANNA COME AT ME NOW?! RIAAAAAS!!!!!