Chapter 2: First Day

2:00 am in the morning

All the lights in the room were out. Everyone in the room including you were sleeping in their sleeping bags, however there were two people that were still up, one of them being Rias Gremory Who was reading for some reason, and Minoru Mineta, Who was trying to get a little peek of skin from the Girls' side.

Mineta: This could be the only chance I get to see some of the Female body in person!

He started to silently laugh which somehow woke you up, you sat up and yawned before looking over to see Mineta about to try to lift up koneko's shirt to see her breasts.

Rias: Don't even try it.

Mineta flinched before looking to see Rias laying down but staring Mineta down with a glare.

Rias: That's my rook you're trying to mess with...if you do it, I'll make sure it'll be the last thing you'll ever see...

Rias continued to glare at Mineta Who was about to piss his pants at this point, Rias was about to do something when suddenly you grabbed Mineta by the back of his shirt and dragged him back to the boys' side.

Y/N: You're lucky I was there to save your butt from that girl...

Mineta: U-U-U-Uh Huh...!

You then began to smell a bad smelling scent, it seemed to by coming from Mineta, you looked at him to see that his crouch area was completely soaked...with urine. You instantly let him go and pointed to the bathroom.

Y/N: Ewww! Get changed, now!

After that Mineta got a new change of clothes and threw his dirty clothes in the washing machine that the room had, you were about to fall back to sleep until Rias spoke.

Rias: Thanks...

Y/N: Hm...?

Rias: ...For stopping that pervert...Thank you...

Y/N: Don't...*Yawns*...Don't mention it...shouldn't you be getting some sleep too?

Rias: I suppose I should get some rest.

With that she closed her book, put it down and went to bed, you did the same as Mineta crawled back into his sleeping bag.

Morning

Everyone was just waking up on their own, and for those who weren't waking up, they were were soon waken by a girl named Nora.

Nora: Wake up sleepyheads! It's morning! It's Morning! It's Morning! It's Morning!

Bakugou: Ugh...! Shut up will ya...

You pulled yourself out of your sleeping bag and stood up before Yawning and Stretching.

Kirishima: G'Morning L/N! How was your night?

Y/N: It was...

You looked at Mineta Who was now talking to Koneko despite what he tried to pull off last night.

Y/N: ...Interesting...

Kirishima: Ah! I see, well, let's get ready!

Suddenly there were a few knocks at the entrance door, it opened to reveal the Professor with a bunch of bags.

Professor: Good Morning Students! I have your uniforms ready for you! Each one was specifically made for each student!

He then brought out a bunch of the same Uniform that he was wearing yesterday. You all got changed and the professor guided you all to the cafeteria to have breakfast, there were a bunch of round tables with exactly enough seats for everyone.