Chapter 6: Teamwork

You were all surrounded by your Giant enemies, Asia was still healing you as the Death Stalker began to move towards the two of you.

Asia: No!

Suddenly Midoriya leaped over the two of you and began to punch the Death Stalker using his quirk, that's where Yang joined him and began to fight the thing as well.

Y/N: You guys...

Asia: Try not to move, I'm almost finished!

Y/N: ...Fine...Hey everyone! Our fate is in your hands! Don't fail us!

Uraraka: We won't let you guys down!

Tokoyami and Blake began to fight off the large Nevermore as Yang and Midoriya took on the Death Stalker, the zero pointer was getting closer to the two of you, it reeled it's arm back and soon it's fist was dashing towards you, suddenly a flash of lightning bolted past you and hit the Zero Pointer's fist.

Asia: Akeno!

Akeno: That's My friend your trying to crush there, I won't allow it~

Uraraka Landed beside Akeno and looked up at the Giant Zero Pointer.

Uraraka: What can I do to help?

Akeno: A way to get me up there would be nice.

Uraraka: I'm on it!

Uraraka placed five of her fingers on Akeno's shoulder removing her weight, Akeno then looked at the Zero Pointer.

Akeno: Perfect!

Meanwhile Yang and Midoriya were doing their best to hold off the Death Stalker, Midoriya leaped into the air and smashed his fist into the top of it's head making it let out a loud roar.

Yang: My turn!

Suddenly Yangs gauntlets appeared on her hands as she began to wail on the beast's back making it roar even more, Yang and Midoriya landed next to each other and stared the Death Stalker down.

Yang: We won't let you hurt our friends!

Meanwhile Tokoyami and Blake rushed the Nevermore before it leaped into the air and began to soar into the sky.

Blake: Do you think there's a way we could get up there?

Tokoyami: I can ride Dark Shadow!

Suddenly dark Shadow came out of Tokoyami's body and wrapped around him once before the two of them leaped towards the Nevermore, Dark Shadow extended his hand down towards Blake.

Tokoyami: Grab on!

Blake jumped and took Dark Shadow's hand before the three of them began to fly towards the Nevermore, The Nevermore spread its wings causing a bunch of large black feathers to rain down on them, Dark Shadow began to dodge as Blake took her weapon out and threw it onto the Nevermore's back, Stopping it's assault.

You were still on the ground with Asia who was just about finished healing you, She was just patching you up before suddenly the Zero Pointer swung it's arm, Akeno dodged the attack but she wasn't it's target, the Giant fist raced towards the two of you eventually reaching you and smashing into the ground, getting everyone's attention.

Yang: Y/N!! Asia!!

Suddenly the Zero Pointer's fist began to tremble a little bit before rising up to reveal you holding it up with your hands, slowly lifting up it's fist.

Y/N: You won't get rid of me That easily!

You threw the Zero Pointer's hand away before flying towards it.