𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀- 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂...

Okay, before I get into this one.....
This character appeared in Doctor Who, in 3 episodes. 'Rise Of The Cybermen' and 'Age Of Steel' and then 'Doomsday' played by Andrew Hayden-Smith.

Yes, I know both the character and actor are gay but this is FanFiction... so it can change.

I am in 100% support of LGBTQ movement, and this isn't meant to be homophobic.

For context it will start from the beginning of the episode.

Sorry in advance about the length... got a little carried away 😂
—————————————————————————
2006

So, the Doctor, Rose, Mickey and I were sitting in the TARDIS having some banter about past adventures- well, when I said Mickey, I meant the Doctor, Rose and I were having banter while he stood there listening, still pressing that button the Doctor told him too half an hour ago.

"And that weird munchkin lady with the big eyes? Do you remember? the way she looked at you both! And then she opens her mouth and fire comes out!" The Doctor reminded us.

"I thought I was going to get frazzled!" Rose exclaimed, we look at eachother laughing.

"You frazzled?" I questioned smiling "What about me? That fire was only about 3 centimetres away from my face"

"Yeah. One minute she's standing there, and the next minute-"

"ROAR!" We all shout, hysterical at this point. A voice then sounds from beside us, that voice was Mickey Smith.

"Yeah, where was that then? What happened?"

The three of us stopped for a second and stared at him, all of us forgetting he was even there. Immediately, I kinda feel a bit sorry for him, especially when the doctor speaks his next words.

"Oh, it was on this er, this er planet thing. Asteroid. It's a long story, you had to be there. Er, what're you doing that for?"

Mickey looks blankly are the Doctor, then at the button which he was still pressing. "Because you told me too."

The Doctor looks half amused, half confused. "When was that?"

"About half an hour ago"

"Er, you can let go now."

Mickey looked to me, and I just sympathetically glanced at him. "Well, How longs it been since I could have stopped?" He asks the Doctor, offended.

"Ten minutes? Twenty? Twenty nine?" The Doctor replies, Rose let's out a snigger, while I elbow the Doctor in the ribs and send him a disapproving glare. "What?" He whispered.

"Your unbelievable" I say while shaking my head.

"You just forgot me!" Hurt, almost in the mans voice.
But, the Doctor quickly defends himself, even if it is complete bullshit.

"No, no, no. I was just, I was, I was calibrating. I was just- No, I know exactly what I'm doing."

We always talk about past adventures and he just sits there and listens but everytime the Doctor and Rose realises he's in the room they stop- so I usually tell him the rest of the story later.