𝗧𝗼𝗺 𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻- 𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

This was a request from my beautiful sister dxncingquxeen so thank you, I hope it's good!
—————————————————————————

I was currently on the set of the new avengers movie infinity war, I play a character called Velanna, who is Loki's girlfriend in the movie. We are filming the death scene for my on screen boyfriend and I can't take it. Why? Because since I met Tom Hiddleston I've fallen for him, hard. Of course I can't ever tell him this, because a handsome man like him, loving me? Yeah, a joke.

So, here I was in my dressing room getting my make up done, and my makeup artist Sarah began talking to me, we instantly hit it off as soon as we met and became instant best friends.

"So, have you told him?"

I look at her in the mirror as she retrieves some brushes from the table beside me. "Told who what?"

She rolled her eyes. "Jesus." She muttered.

"What? I don't know who your on about!" I shout a few octaves higher than normal.

"Yes! You do! It's Tom! Have you told Tom!"

"Tell him what?? There's nothing to say!" I lowered my volume but the pitch is still there.

"Oh I don't know, maybe that your hopelessly in love with him?"

I look at her in disbelief. "I'm not hopelessly in love with him."

She looks at me and I avoid her gaze. "See? You so are! Y/N listen. Tell him, what the worst that could happen?"

I laugh and tell her. "Humiliate me infront of everyone! Break my heart! Tell me I'm a worthless piece of shit not worthy of a man of his caliber."

"Not worthy?! Bitch, I don't know anyone more worthy than you."

I smile slightly, then my face returns to its earlier form. "I'm not gonna tell him. You can't change that."

Sarah then leaves the subject as much as I see she wants to continue the conversation.

Soon, she finished my makeup and I made my way into set, the director told me where to stand and I waited all the other actors. This wasn't the only scene of the day, so many of the cast were present, even if they are not in the scene.

I have became good friends with a lot of the cast, Robert Downey JR being one of them, he like a few others knew about my crush on Tom, not because I told them they apparently 'Figured it out'.

Robert made his way over to me. "Hey, What's up? You look troubled."

I looked at him and smiled sheepishly. I was about to  brush it off but Ofcourse at that moment Tom walked onto the set. And Roberts face turned into a smirk. "Ahh, man trouble.... Again." I gave Robert a death stare. "Come on! Just tell him! It's better to know. Anyway. You may be surprised by the answer."

I raise an eyebrow. "Meaning?"

Robert just winked and walked away. Bastard.

"Okay! Can everyone take there places in 2 minutes please!" The director shouted.

Tom then saw me and grinned and began making his way over. "God no." I mutter under my breathe.