𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗽- 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

2015

I was currently stood backstage of 'The Graham Norton Show' waiting to go on, Johnny was already out there with Benedict Cumberbatch promoting their new film 'Black Mass'.

I was on tonight to promote my new album, also to talk about me and Johnny's recent marriage, we'd been together for a good 11 years and know eachother for a further 8.

Johnny wasn't 100% comfortable discussing our personal life on national television, but Graham was a good friend of mine as I had been on the show quite a few times, and Johnny had been on before back in 2011- so because of this he reluctantly agreed to talk on the subject.

I then hear Graham begin to introduce me "So! Our next guest is an artist with multiple number one albums and one of the best selling female artists of all time- dueting with singers such as Michael Jackson, David Bowie and George Michael, and is now married to the man next to me, it's Y/N L/N!"

The moment Graham finished talking the audience went crazy- the production man standing next to me gestures for me to walk on, so I walk through onto the set and wave at the audience. I smile to Graham who was standing with his arms open, I gladly accept the embrace.

He quickly releases me and I turn towards Johnny and Benedict, I embrace Benedict first and kiss his cheek. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yes, thank you." I reply. I pull back and face my husband, he smiles and places a small kiss on my lips.

Graham then sits down and so does Benedict, he ends up sitting in between me and Johnny. The man instantly realised his sitting position and apologised "Oh, god. I'm so sorry- I feel awful, I've separated the married couple."

Me and Johnny both laugh and I say. "No, no! It's fine really."

"No, I can't have this." Benedict insisted, he then looked at the amused host. "I'm sorry Graham."

The Irishman just shrugged and joked "Don't apologize, you can't separate the newlyweds. That's completely unforgivable."

Benedict stood up and gave Johnny the opportunity to shuffle closer to me, then sat down at the end. "Right, there we go. I think we can continue now."

"All sorted?" Graham laughed.

"Yes. I think so." Johnny said, a smile on his face, and arm around my waist.

Once everything has settled, Graham began asking a few questions about my album.

"Right, so Y/N. Let's talk about the new album- which is amazing, may I say."

"Well- thank you. I'm glad you like it." I say, slightly embarrassed.

"I do, really it's great. And some of the collaborations on this album are just stunning. I mean- you've- it's got a track with George Michael, and this is the.. third? Is that correct?"

I nod in confirmation.

"Yeah, so it's the third track you've done with George. How did it come about?"

I think for a moment. "Well, I've known him for years, family friends really- so, we met up a few months ago, for a catch up- somehow we ended up writing a song and recording it. It was never meant to happen, but it did..."