Jimin look up at him and pouts makes Yoongi to coo at him. "Whyyyy? Why your boss calling you at this time, it's not fair i was waiting for the cuddles" he whines adorably don't want the older to go.

Yoongi lean in to kiss the younger. Jimin melts in the kiss as he kissed him back. Yoongi pulled away after some time watching Jimin pants gasping for air looking back at him with hoodie eyes. Yoongi really effects him, making him all vulnerable wanting nothing but love and care from Yoongi. "I'm sorry love it's important, I'll give you all the cuddles when I'll come back okay?" He asked him in hope younger will let him go willingly.

Jimin whines again but nonetheless nods "You never tell me about your work or this boss of yours. Sometimes it's make me wonder if you're hiding something from me" he said and frowns at the expressionless face of Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed "Baby I'm not allowed to tell anyone about my work it can bring you in a danger. You know i give information about the people's and if they know about you they can harm you please understand" he said desperately. He also feel guilty that he is hiding so many things from Jimin but what can he do he have to hide his identity he can't let them to harm his Jimin.

Jimin nodded in understanding "I trust you babe but promise me that you'll never do something bad" he ask him trying to sound intimidate but fails as Yoongi laugh at him.

"Okay my pup i promise" he know he is so stupid to promise something which he do every minute. But how can he tell Jimin he is working for no other than Mafia King Jeon Jungkook also the husband of his best friend. Yoongi never tell him that he knew about Jungkook from very long time.

Jungkook also warn him to not tell Jimin about him afraid that Taehyung will leave him if he come to know that his work is illegal not to forgot Namjoon also make him left Jungkook.

Yoongi peck Jimin lips again and leave the apartment with his mask on. He make sure nobody is following him. After 15 min he come to the place of Jungkook.

He look at the big house infront of him. This house well.... the mansion belongs to the Mafia boss along with her younger sister. Usually Jungkook younger sister manage all the work and Jungkook just give her some small visits when it's important checking if she's doing well. When he first met Taehyung he think he'll manage his company and other illegal work but then after getting in relationship with Taehyung some rivals of him try to stalk him so he ask his sister if she can handle the underworld work. Her sister wants that power from starting and when his brother offers her the opportunity she was quick to hug the death out of Jungkook.

Yoongi entered the mansion, he is 5 min early from his given time. He saw Jungkook sister coming towards him and he bow his head in respect. Girl smile and wrapped her arms around him. "Yoongi oppa how many time i have to tell you that you don't have to bow me, your also the part of this family" she complained and pull away from the hug. Yoongi chukles but before he can reply he saw Jungkook enter the mansion. Both Yoongi and girl bow infront of him.

Jungkook in jet black suit with his dark black hair styled perfectly pass through them before sitting down on the couch. Dark aura surrounding him giving chills to everyone in the living room. Two bulky man stand behind him managing their posture with expressionless face.

Jungkook heaved a sigh before looking at his sister and giving her a small smile. "How are you SUNMI?" He ask his sister but his tone held no emotions. Sunmi smile at him before taking Yoongi hand and sitting on the couch across Jungkook.