"The Real World"

(Lloyds P.O.V)

It's been 2 1/2 months that Shin did an exchange and we where completely healed we started to train even harder and harder each day we were so determined that will kill her for sure this time and I'll keep my promise that I made my self 2 1/2 months ago that I will save her no matter what. We stopped training because it was like 7:15 pm we took a break then went to the eat some dinner we walked to the dinner table we took a sit and started to eat some dinner we were silent ,to be honest we all miss Shin her bright and positive personality,her comforting smile that she always gives us,she always cheers us up to when we feel down if she was here she would cheer us up. Our dinner was finished with silent a we didn't talk about Shin we just eat our food mom and Master Wu where worried about us , we walked to our room we said "Goodnight " to each other then went straight to our rooms I don't feel like sleeping I opened the window in my room and looked out side the training ground I glanced on the tree it reminded me the day that Shin couldn't sleep I walked to her and I kinda scared her and she really loved looking at the stars and moon in sky. I sighed in sadness and went to my bed and begun to fall asleep. "Lloyd wake up!" the lady says I opened my eyes and I was in this woman that looked like Shin again ,she showed her appearance again but it was been a long time seeing her again she looked at me that she was going to say something important "yes?" I questioned her "Listen to me carefully Shin is still alive and the gates of the Devil forest is reopening soon but I can't tell when" she says to me I lit up with determination ."You need to go to this old house, there is something that me and my husband we'd to tell you it's very important ... It's about Shin" she says while pointing to the house behind her I was suddenly suspicious that how does she know about Shin "why do you know about..Shin?" I asked her she gave me smile "I'm her mother" she says I was in shock for a moment no wonder why she look closely like Shin, it was her mother "b-but I thought you where-" she cut me off "dead?" She says "sorry to be rude" I said in respect "its okay,you see when your dead your soul either roams around the living or rest in peace, well we where murdered by Katherine so thats why couldn't rest in peace" she explains "so what's about Shin that you really need to tell me?" I asked "I can't tell you here I have limited power left my powers are slowly fading away so I'm using it wisely," she says "here" she gave a little orb of light "this little orb right here will tell where this house is" she said "I gave some of these friends too" she says "wait your not showing your appearance in dreams only your in friends head to?!" I said in shock she nodded" I need to go its day now,please come as soon as possible it's really urgent " she says then I woke up from my sleep, I directly got out bed and wore my green hoodie I walked out side Kai,Cole,Jay,Nya,Zane where standing at the my bed room door "let me guess you saw a Lady dressed in a white kimono telling you guys to find the abounded house" I said they all nodded. "Who was that pretty lady though she was very nice "'Cole says in a daydream I coughed "that's Shins mother" I said to Cole the were shocked that I was when she told me that Cole was very embarrassed about what he said "we need to go to that house she said to us" Nya said to us we all nodded we geared up to our Ninja attire we told Master Wu and my mom about the dream and they seemed that they encountered Shin's mom in there dreams, "Please be safe dear " my mother said to me "I will mom" I said to her" I think you should get going now, those orbs are waiting for you" Master Wu says while pointing at several flying orbs we all nodded and started to walk to outside the dojo and summoned our dragons and we mounted our dragons as well the light orbs begun leading the way for us so we followed it with no hesitation.