"We found it"

Me and Lloyd walked a bit further and I stopped and looked up and saw the cave Lloyd didn't notice what I was looking at "why did you stop Shin?" Lloyd asked" b-because
w-where here " I said a bit scared he looked behind him and was a shocked that it was just right there, "I wonder where are they" Lloyd questioned himself and me "I don't know I hope there okay" I said worriedly and unsurely I sat down on the stone to take a little break Lloyd sat beside me as well  I looked at the ground  and saw some some foot prints "hey Lloyd I think they where here" I said and pointed at the tracks  "yeah but ...where are they?" he says worriedly I looked at the foot prints and it leads inside the gave "I-I think they went in Lloyd" I said worriedly  "we have to save them!" He says extremely worried I nodded I stood up and Lloyd did the same "Lloyd stay close" I said in a warning  he nodded. We both walked to the dark cave,it was cold and it felt something dangerous.We where walking until the the entranced disappeared and until the sun can't shine anymore I summoned a small white orb that creates light  there where a lot of bats hanging in the ceiling and they went flying to us like a swarm "Eek!" I screamed Lloyd  grabbed my hand and dragged me down After a few minutes they were gone Lloyd stood up and helped me up "ill walk first" he says I nodded and he held my hand  I blushed a bit then  we walked along the way while Lloyd was still holding my hand.

A/N

Sorry for a short chapter I'm having a writers block ;-; but the next chapter will be kinda long

And I changed the tittle because it doesn't relate to the story anymore so I changed it and it sounds unoriginal to me so yeah I hope you guys understand