"The Little Exchnage"

We still walked a bit further and it made think that it was loop or something We saw Kai,Nya,Jay,Cole ,Pixel and Zane we both stopped "guys?" Lloyd calls out to them "hey Lloyd we found Pixel lets go?" Cole says Lloyd was going to walk towards but I pulled his hand to stop him from going near them "Lloyd it's not them"I told him "are you sure Shin?" He questions me I nodded in reply "Look they are scared of light " I said while pointing at them in the distance I created a light orb and it floated to them they kept walking backwards and hissed in the orb that created light then they disappeared I thought for a moment of my sister makes clones she needs to get a hold of them "Lloyd I think my sister got them" I said worriedly "wait how?!" He says while looking at me worriedly "my sister probably lured them in here we need to save them" I said he nodded and we kept walking deeper and deeper then we found something the shined in the darkness aside from my light orb that I created with my power it was like a bonfire we walked towards it and I made my orb disappear so we can hide we took a little peek and saw the guys being pinned in the wall with some shadow chains and I saw my sister with the appearance of a demon she had horns and a tail and reading some books near the bonfire "I wonder where are they coming ~" she says "we will break free I tell ya!" Nya shouted at her "will you mind lowering your voice dear~" she says then made the shadow tentacles t chain on Nya and the guys they started to groan in pain GAH! She screams in pain "STOP IT" I yelled at her "oh~your here" I said angrily Lloyd was behind me "leave them alone Katherine " I said angrily "oh~" she walks closer to me "Stay away from her! "Lloyd says "its non of your business green ninja" she says then a shadow tentacle grabbed him and tossed him in the wall with such force" LLOYD!" I screamed in worried I tried to run towards him but my sister grabbed my hand to stop me "he's fine his just unconscious" she says dully "why the heck do you have do that!" I yelled at her "it's like I care besides your friends can't help you now there all unconscious ,it's just you and me " she says while standing in front of me "what did you do to them.." I said to her while clenching my fist "I just tighten the shadow chains that probably that cause some broken ribs and bones until they passed out aside from the green ninja" she says I stayed calm since she can twist my minds due to my emotions. I took a deep breath and thought for something a plan to escape, I took a deep breath and tried to create a light barrier to trap her but she broke free and I flew back a bit "you can't trap me sister" she says and she walked towards me "I let your friends go with a little exchange "she says "what exchange...?" I say with not fully trusting her "you want to save them right?" She says while pointing at them I looked at them being coldly knocked out by her "yeah.. I do." I said "well your going to exchange places with them" she says I thought for a moment I know that she's gonna use my power for something evil but it was for the sake of my friends and they did so much for me and they treated me like a family,I'm not gonna let her take away my second family "fine... I'll do it" I said Lloyd heard our conversation "S-Shin d-don't do it " he says weakly I walked towards him and knelt down" I'm sorry.." I said and I hugging him Katherine released all of my friends "you guys need to go now" I said I snap my fingers and they slowly disappeared in front of me "I'm sorry guys ...." I mumbled softly then my sister used her power to covered me up using a shadows and my fears until i felt weak and passed out.

-------------
-------------

(Lloyd's P.O.V)

In a blink of an eye we were in someplace else I looked at sky and I could tell its night then a big boom has lighten across the sky I grab my compass from my pocket and looked at it it was leading to the Northeast which was the forest that we've been I looked behind me and saw Pixel,Zane,Kai,Nya,Jay and Cole there where unconscious my back ached a lot I cough up some blood and I'm guessing that my ribs are broken then I pass out from the pain.

-Time skip Noon-

I woke up and I was leaning in tree trunk I saw Nya dressing wounds and she was covered by bandages too "Thank God your awake,Guys Lloyd is awake!" She called out Cole,Zane,Kai,Jay rushed towards me they are also being bandaged except for Zane he just have a lot of dents and some broken wires can be seen "Dude are you alright you got hit by bulldozers or somethings" Jay says "well I was being tossed by a demon " I said weakly "we should get going though" Zane said while caring Pixel "Who's the demon?"Nya asked Cole helped me up "Katherine " I said weakly "well that made a lot of sense but... where's Shin...?" Nya said worriedly I looked down and I went silent for a moment "Shin...she... exchanged herself for us to..escape.." I said sadly "y-your
s-serious ..?" She says sadly and her eyes tearing up I nodded "we need to save her!" she says desperately and her eyes where tearing up Kai and Jay hugged her "we can't.. Nya where are all bend out of shape we need sometime to heal our wounds then will try to find a way to find her"Kai said while hugging Nya "besides we are bend out of shape,look even Lloyd looks more broken when I inhale some air my lungs hurt and I guessing I'm having a broken rib " Cole says "How do we get home though?" Jay says "where actually near Ningajo City already actually "Zane says with his voice on a glitch "I think Shin teleported us a bit closer to Ninjago City" I said weakly we begun walking to Ninjago City we tried not get a lot of attention so we grabbed a taxi since we were so tired. After 30 minutes of the ride we arrived to the dojo we got of the taxi and started to walk the hundred steps stairs.

-------
-------

We arrived at the dojo and my mother rushed towards me, "what happen to you ?!, and where is Shin?"She says extremely worried "we got our but kicked by her adopted sister and we discovered that she was a demon and Shin exchange her life for ours " Cole sadly "oh my.." My mother said worriedly "but will try to recover and try train even harder so we can kill her " I said weakly "okay but you guys need some rest,can you walk by your self Lloyd?" She says worriedly "I can " I said weakly Cole let go from supporting me and I started to walk but as I walked in my room I started to lean on the wall so i will not fall, my mom helped me and she let me take a seat in my bed she sat down beside me and asked me what happened at the forest I took a deep breath and explained to her everything, she felt sad "mom why did the forest somehow exploded...?" I asked her she sighed sadly "well she closed the gateway of getting in and out of the forest that means it's gone for now but it might reappear soon but it takes months sometimes years" she said to me she started to change some of my bandages "mom... will Shin be alright...?" I asked her "she will be alright she's a strong girl after all" she says trying to cheer up a bit after she changed my bandages I laid down on my bed and my mom kissed my forehead then left the room. I begun having thoughts that it was my fault that happened, that could've....... stop her for making the exchange... As I closed my eyes I heard a voice said "its not your fault Lloyd" I opened my eyes and I was in a cherry blossom tree a lady wearing a white Kimono and she had white hair that was been tied and her eyes where blue as the ocean she approached me and gave me a smile she looks like Shin somehow "it's not your fault dear that Shin exchange herself for you and the rest" she says "b-but... I could've...stopped her" I said sadly "she did for you dear besides... She's a strong girl there a bit things that she does not know about of her self yet" she says" so kid.. stop blaming yourself on everything it was her only choice to save you and the rest " she says trying to stop worrying me and she patted my head then the dream faded and I woke up. I looked out of the window and I could see it was late and night after that night I promised to my self that I'll save her.