"Mindscape"

(Shin's P.O.V)

I'm stuck in a never ending loop of my memories, memories of being happy , sad, in pain and suffering it feels like I'm in a never ending sleep but I couldn't use my power to break free Katherine's power was more powerful  and she's draining my power for some use I heard that she's going raise the dead to destroy Ninjago even tho I can't wake up I could still hear her plans I wanted to telepath to Cole,Kai,Zane,Nya,Jay,Pixel and Lloyd but I couldn't something is blocking from the outside. I'm stuck in my own head all I could is listen to my sister plans and to replay some memories I would replay my most treasured memories was meeting my friends who treated me a like family member even thought we don't have the same blood they  still treated me like a family. I know that one day I'll never wake up from this deep sleep , I won't be probably inside my mind  it might be a void of darkness, I'll be slowly drifted  to my end ,as my soul will be separated from my body.When time goes cuts started to appear on my skin and my body hurts I was guessing my sister was trying to me suffer even more  probably she had an idea that I will break free and I'll be stronger than her so she started  to hurt me so she could have an advantage. I  couldn't count days all I do was sit down in a Sakura tree and look up in the sky. I usually  replay  some old memories  and cuts started to appear more frequently and body ached even more. I hope I'm still alive though I wanna experience life more if  I'm already dead I'll watch over my friends  I don't wanna be a restless ghost I prefer being a good spirit or something.

A/N
Ooof another short chapter 

Thanks for reading this chapter have a great day and please don't forget to vote this chapter and vote the past chapters  as well 

UwU