"The Strange Land "

When we arrived at the dojo the all sat down in the dining table with master I took a deep breath and begun saying my life story I was born in the outskirts on Ninjago where we lived peacefully with my family, I have a sister named Katherine which we met today...,she wasn't like that ... she was the sweetest older sister I ever asked for,she was always there for me and she always brightens up my mood,she help other people until one day she didn't come home for 3 days me and my parents where worried sick,we gathered the towns people to help look for my sister we searched day and night then we explored this cave I went further and further to cave and saw her body lying cold on the ground,I called my mom and dad they begun rushing towards us, after we found my sister ,we directly went home so my sister could recover ,and that night I had a nightmare where all the people I knew was dead ....I saw my parents dead body lying cold on a dark room and I saw figure as I looked closely it was Katherine, I woke up from that terrible nightmare,I walked out of my room and saw my parents lying cold on the floor and saw Katherine standing infront of me with a knife she charged at me I managed to block her but she was oddly powerful as she managed to give me a cut on my arm I made a distraction while she was distracted I managed to flee I summoned my dragon and begun flying away until I pass out.

Then Mastern sipped his tea , I took a shaky breath cause I was still traumatized. Then A phone rang Zane checked his wrist and saw who calling him "Pixel is calling us" Zane said" answer it" Kai said Zane answered the call and it projected there was a girl which looks like Zane cause she was robot I guess, As I looked silently at the projected image "okay I've discovered a new land and I inspected it and looks to me this land was abounded "the girl in the projected image said as I gazed at the projected images of the girl and looked at background and looking at it makes me feel that I've visited that place and then Nya placed her hand on my shoulder "Pixel meet Shin, Shin meet Pixel "Nya said "greetings " Pixel said "H-hi" I said nervously I gazed at the cave behind Pixel "something wrong?" She asked "t-that c-cave b-behind you I-it's where I saw m-my s-sister" I said nervously Pixel seems to be confused but Lloyd,Kai,Nya,Cole,Zane , Jay and Master looked at me with concerned while Misako looked like she had seen a ghost "mother is everything alright?" Lloyd asked with concerned "that forest... Is a gate way to t-the underworld "I was shocked what was Misako was talking about cause I thought it was a legend"I thought I-it was a lengend"I said nervously "I'm afraid the myths are true..." All of us in the room felt uneasy until a mysterious figure grabbed Pixel and made it lost connection with Pixel Zane tried to contact her but it was not use since she did not answer Zane stood "We need to save her!" Zane said with a panic tone Misako stood up and tried to cool Zane down "if we go to Forrest right now it would be bad idea since that woods is not an ordinary woods it has a gateway to underworld and that means many corrupted souls are flying around the woods but it's night with means there stronger ,I'm sorry Zane .."
Zane wanted to rage but he knew Misako was right Lloyd stood up "lets have a rescue mission to save her but we need to recover and train even harder so we could defeat Katherine cause I have a feeling she is so behind all of this" he said.

It was 11:00 pm now ,we decided to to sleep but I have a hard time to fall asleep until someone knocked at me door I walked towards the door and opened it it was Lloyd "can you sleep?" He asked he seemed to be concerned and I can't lie to him "n-no"I said to him honestly" can I sleep with you?" Lloyd asked "s-sure" I said. he walked in my then he started to down on the couch nearby my bed,so we talked about our favorite anime shows then I begun to fall asleep.

(Lloyds P.O.V)

Then it became silent I looked at Shin and realized that she has gone to sleep she looks kinda cute when she was sleeping I grabbed her blanket and covered her so she won't feel cold, I lie down on couch and begun to fell asleep then around 3 am I woke up and the lights were off but I felt something was odd since we left the on last night i turned on the switch but it didn't work,so I guess it was power outage then I looked at Shin she was breathing heavily "n-no Katherine l-leave m-me alone" She mumbled I gazed at her yin yang necklace and Ive noticed that the black part of the necklace was taking over the white part "K-Katherine p-please d-don't k-kill my friends " she mumbled and she was crying, I shaked her to wake up "Hey Shin wake up" I said to her with a worries in my voice then she woke up and she was breathing heavily, "a-are you okay Shin?" I asked her "N-no " she said "I had a dream w-where a-all of you guys are d-dead " then she had tears coming down her face, I was startled what she was saying I hugged her "it's gonna be alright " I said to her make her feel calmed then suddenly the lights was back on i gazed out side the window and saw a shadow figure looking directly at me with its red eyes, and I knew it was Katherine she walked backward until she disappeared into the shadows.

I hugged Shin until she calmed down I looked at her and I've notice she fell asleep I placed her properly on her bed,so I thought for a while if I should sleep on her couch or her bed so I decided to sleep on her bed,so I slept beside her but the suprising thing is she hugged me "d-don't leave m-me please "she mumbled and I was guessing another nightmare so I hugged her "I won't leave you" then she was calmed and I begun to fall asleep