Camping Trip (Louis)

I felt my stomach jerk over a bump that Harry intentionally went fast on, he laughed "wasn't that fun boo?"

I smiled a little "so much fun."

He smiled wide "I'm so excited to see Liam and Niall again, it's been too long."

"me too."

Liam called the other day asking if me and Harry wanted to go on a camping trip together, no social media so no one would know, In the middle of no where so no paps would follow us, just a nice little reunion only us four knew about.

We pulled in and Liam and Niall were excitedly waving on the porch steps so Harry rolled down his window "Hey lads!"

They came rushing over "Tommo! Hazza!"

I smiled and opened my door with Harry to be greeted with huge crushing hugs so tight it cramped my stomach a bit, weird.

After catching up for a few minutes Liam suggested we go in and check the cabin out.

"And this is your room." Liam smiled referring to Harry and I, Niall bowing at the entry way.

I walked in and scoped around the room with my Eyes, it was so big, bigger than my bedroom at home. It had a white king sized bed with a huge window behind it letting in a beautiful streamed of sunlight making it look like a rainbow being formed right on the bed. To the right there were glass sliding doors and a huge balcony, a huge master bathroom to the left with a shower, jacuzzi, two sinks, a toilet of course. But it was just so clean and shiny, Harry and I never kept our house this clean.

"It's amazing, Liam. Where did you even find this cabin? It's like a whole huge house."

"All credit is mine," Niall winked "Took ages to find but I knew it would be perfect."

"You were-" my stomach cramped then disappeared as quick as it came "Right.. you're right it's perfect."

"Alright, get packed up and meet us in the living room." Liam said "We found a little diner about a half hour away from here, don't feel like grilling."

Me and Harry nodded and the two left.

"What was that about?" Harry closed the door quietly and turned to me.

"What do you mean? About them wanting dinner?" I asked confused

"No babe.. I seen you look upset or pained while you were talking to Niall, is something wrong? Do you not like it here?"

"Oh no.. no. I just had a little.. a little tickle in my throat. I love it here, it's perfect."

"Alright Lou.." he frowned and we continued unpacking.

After we finally got done nearly five minutes later, we went out to the living room to meet the other two. "Ready?" Niall smiles holding his keys "You can just ride with me and Liam if that's fine."

"Perfect." Harry said and grabbed my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

We walked out to the car and Harry and I climbed in the back.

"Don't you wreck my car." Liam Warned Niall.

"Oh relax, don't be a.. Payne!" He cackled "get it?"

We all just chuckled a little and shook our heads.

"Very clever Niall." Harry supported making Niall grin wider.

"Alright let's go." Niall pushed
On the gas and off we went.

Halfway through the car ride Harry let go of my hand to scroll through his Twitter with both hands for some reason. I don't know why but it really upset me, I just really wanted some comfort right now, but how would he know? I took a shaky breath and watched out the window.