Louis Sick- Kidfic

I hope you like this one @
@justholdonlouis

Louis- 12

Harry (pops) and Zayn (dad) are the parents 

Niall and Liam are Louis's best friends

*******************************

"Bro, are you on your way yet? Liam and I are dying for you to get here so we can eat pizza!" Niall cheered happily on the phone

I chuckled "I'm just waiting on my dad to finish up something because pops is at work still."

"Okay, Tell Zayn I said hi!"

"Will do," I heard dad call my name from downstairs "I think he's ready, I'll see you soon!"

I ran down the stairs carrying my bag for over night, the boys and I stay with eachother quite a bit but we all enjoy going to Niall's place the most. Probably because we get to eat as much junk as we want and sleep as late as we want, but I don't know.

"Ready buddy?" dad asked me with a grin.

"Yep, oh and Nialler said hi."

He chuckled "He's always been my favorite."

I laughed and we went to the car and began the fifteen minute ride to Niall's house.

I told my dad goodbye then ran up to Niall's door, I was about to knock but the door flung open to a very eager Niall and Liam. "Hiya Lou!" they both cheered

I just laughed and walked in to the amazing smelling house, pizza.

Liam laughed at my pleasant face "Pizza just got here Lou, let's eat."

Niall agreed and ran to the kitchen leaving Liam and I behind, we looked at eachother then burst out laughing. Niall yelled from the kitchen at us "Will you two get in here already? I'm starving!"

Liam and I waddled into the kitchen and took a seat at the table. Maura set up plates in each seat so we picked our pizza and dug in.

Once we finished we ran up the stairs to Niall's room and immediately turned on FIFA. My parents are the reason we all love this game so much. We played for hours until it was eleven o'clock and Niall decided it was time to eat.

We ran down the stairs full of energy, then took a sharp turn and into the kitchen. "What do you want?" Niall asked eagerly

"Anything," Liam shrugged and I nodded to agree.

Niall smiled and threw bags of chips at us, along with cookies, chocolate, suckers, random slices of cake, pop, bananas, Basically every thing and then decided that would be enough. We slowly trudged up the stairs, not wanting to drop our mountains of junk.

We threw the stuff on Niall's floor and dug in as we watched a football game on his TV and joked around and stuff. We ate basically non stop for an hour, no joke. Well, basically Niall and I because Liam claimed he was too full within ten minutes.

At this point my stomach was beginning to hurt. "Want the last chip Lou? Or can I have it?" Niall asked

I sighed "Go ahead, my stomach is mad enough at me at the moment."