Harry drunk for beautifullyhoran

This story is probably crap, just a warning. I have a fever and my mind is probably somewhere else!

"Harry sure has been disappearing alot, hasn't he?" Liam questioned to the other lads. They were currently at an awards show after party and Harry was too young to drink just by a couple months so he wasn't very happy.

Louis nodded "The little shit better not be drinking."

Niall laughed "I don't think he'd do that."

"Maybe we should go over to the bar and look for him?" Zayn suggested. All of the other boys have bad a drink or two but they were still pretty sober.

Liam nodded "Good idea, but how would he be getting the drinks? Everyone should know he's too young, right?"

"They probably really don't care mate, let's go look for him."

The boys wandered off to the bar and as suspected they found Harry laughing like a maniac with a few old guys while holding a beer in each hand.  "Harold Edward Styles!" Louis snatched the beers out of his hand and stuck them on the bar "You know you're not old enough!"

"Hi Lou," Harry giggled

"Knock the shit off Harry, we are leaving now."

"No!" Harry stomped his foot like a toddler throwing a tantrum "You're not the boss of me!" Now people were staring

"Harry, you're causing a scene!" Liam grabbed the boy's arm and they began walking "Wait!" Harry announced "I need to find Jennifer!"

"Who's Jennifer?" Niall asked with an amused smile

"Kyle's goat!"

Niall was trying not to laugh "Then let's find her, where is sh-" Zayn whacked Niall with a look to say "stop encouraging him"

"Come on Haz, let's go ho-"

"A butterfly!" Harry cut Zayn off and began skipping around like a little child. Then he found a jar of peppermints and began throwing them in the air and bowing for the crowd he was attracting when the mints whacked his head. Louis finally got him by the arm and was dragging him along with us when Harry froze. "What's the matter Hazza?" Zayn asked

Harry hunched over and gagged "Shit, not here Hazza, let's get to the car." Liam encouraged and scooped the boy up jogging to the car quickly but trying not to upset the boy's stomach and get coated in a disgusting liquid. When they reached the car Harry immediately spewed up a fairly large amount of alcohol while Liam rubbed his back.

The boys all climbed into the car. Liam driving, Zayn in the passenger seat, the three boys in the back with Harry in the middle. "Take some water Haz," Louis suggested pulling out a water bottle "Your mouth probably tastes gross."

Harry took the bottle and gulped it down, missing most of his mouth and getting it all over himself and the seat. "Wow Haz, good aim." Niall chucked "Bet you're not going to get that drunk again."

"Oh, I will!" Harry cheered

"I don't think you'll he saying that by tomorrow." Liam groaned thinking of the hangover Harry would have.

"Well, I feel great," Harry slurred "Hey Ni Ni?"

"What Haz Haz?" Niall mimicked the way Harry spoke to him.

"I love you"

"I love you too," Niall chuckled

"But, I really miss Jen-" Harry gasped "Liam!!!"

Liam slammed on his breaks out of fright and shot Harry a look "What Haz? You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Harry giggled "Gotcha."

Louis whacked his shoulder "You're such a dumb ass."

"I have an announcement!" Harry declared

"What?"  Zayn groaned

"I, Harold Styles, is going to puke right now."

"What?" Liam asked confused on if he was being serious since his voice sounded so casual.

Harry cleared his throat "I said, I, Harold Styles, is going to puke."

"Are you being se-" Harry let out a sickly sounding gag before Liam could finish. Niall pulled out a plastic bag that Liam luckily always keeps in the car and held it under Harry. Harry began retching but only getting some in the bag, his blurry vision ruined his aim and his lap and Louis's foot was covered. Harry wiped his mouth "Oops," he chuckled

"Yeah oops, You threw up on my fucking foot!" Louis yelled

"Calm down Lou, at least it's not your car to clean." Liam grimaced

Harry leaned over Louis and threw the bag out the window yelling "Bye Bye Bag!"

Niall couldn't help but chuckle "How are you so happy Haz?"

Harry just smiled then fell asleep. "Thank God," Zayn breathed out

"Tomorrow will be fun." Liam sighed

...

The boys were eating breakfast when Harry stumbled in holding his head "I have a killer headache." he groaned and popped open a container of ibuprofen. "Wonder why," Niall laughed out

"What do you mean?" Harry asked after he took a drink to wash the pills down

"You have a hangover dummy." Louis reminded

"Seriously? How?"

"You were very drunk mate." Zayn agreed

Harry sighed and rubbed his stomach "That explains why my stomach is in knots I suppose."

"Go lay down on the couch Haz," Liam suggested

Harry grabbed a blanket and fell asleep right when his face was shoved into the cushion. The boys came in and Liam stuck a bucket by his head "Feel Better Haz,"

*****************************

This is such a short chapter, I'm sorry! I'm so exhausted so if you want it extended just let me know!