Louis Sick

Harry, Liam, Niall-18
louis - 20
Zayn-19

Louis POV

We were on the tour bus like always and I woke up when it was still dark. I looked to see it was 3:07 am wondering why I was up at this hour. Then a cold sweat went through my body and my stomach churned, that's why. I felt great though so I didn't get this, I got up and trudged to the bathroom to sit by the toilet knowing what should be coming. I absolutely hated getting sick and will try anything not to be sick. I started dry heaving very loudly over the toilet but I was blocking anything from coming up. The door just opened without knocking and I saw Liam walking to me "Aww, Lou! I didn't know you were sick mate."

I took a break and mumbled "neither did I"

"Look Lou, I know you hate this but you need to let it out" I continued to heave over the bowl when Liam secretly pushed on my stomach gently which forced everything to come right out of me. I flushed the toilet and sat back against the wall glaring at Liam. "What?" he asked

"You know what!" I whined

"But it helped Lou, and now you're all done!"

I just shrugged and Liam walked me back to my bunk with a bucket and water bottle. When I got in I heard quiet munching and smelled Doritos, which made my stomach uneasy again. "Niall?" Liam asked "Is that you?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, just a bit hungry"

"Dude, go to bed, Louis is sick and doesn't need to smell food!"

"oh woops, Sorry Lou!"

Now Harry was awake "What's happening?"

I looked at Harry all sad "I'm sick"

"Aww, what's wrong Lou?" Harry sat up now

"Puked"

"eww" He cringed at the thought

Liam looked around at all the boys, other than Zayn who was of course still sleeping. "Lets just all go back to sleep boys."

Then I groaned "Liiiiaaaamm"

"What Buddy?"

"We have rehearsal at 11:00 tomorrow morning and have to be there at 10:30"

I could tell Liam forgot when he got quiet "It's alright Lou, you can sit out if you have to!"

I nodded and with that, I fell asleep deeply.

I woke up at 9:00 to Niall's  loud laughter from the kitchen. I got up and went out to the boys.

Harry saw me first "Oh hey Lou, feeling better?"

"a little bit" I nodded

Liam barged in "Good, want toast?"

"not really hungry but I guess I could have one?"

Liam made me one and gave me some water and tummy relaxers. I ate half the toast then I got dressed and took a nap on the couch.

The boys woke me up when we arrived at the rehearsal at 10:30, we went in and got situated. They asked who wanted to go first and I offered to get it over with. I sung alright and I actually felt a bit better, I finished and went to sleep on the couch for the rest of the time, I slept with my head on Liam's lap who promised he would go last so I could sleep on him. That went by quick because before I knew it Liam lifted my head up which caused my stomach to jerk around and I ran to the bathroom. Liam was super concerned but sent Harry in there after me so he could record. Harry found me throwing up so much in that toilet, and it was only a little toast! I got up and washed my face using the faucet water.
Harry comforted me and took me back to the bus, I don't know why we didn't do that in the first place.

I fell asleep on Harry when all the boys arrived about an hour later. I woke up when they came in and threw up in my bucket, Zayn left the room due to his weak stomach of these things. Liam seemed happy that I wasn't forcing it to stay in me anymore. I finished getting sick and Liam cleaned the bucket, I felt bad, I am the oldest of the group and shouldn't be needing taken care of. "Liam, I don't need help, I am the oldest"

"Oh Lou, it doesn't matter how old you are! You need help and I'm here for you, I enjoy taking care of you mate."

I just nodded and drifted into a deep sleep. I woke up to Niall asking if I wanted any food around 5:00. I answered that by darting to the bathroom to get sick again, Niall followed slowly behind. He poked his head in and just watched me to make sure I was alright. When I finished he said "Take that as a no?"

I just groaned and went back to the couch "Where are you going anyways?"

"We are just ordering pizza, didn't know if you wanted pizza or a sub?"

"Oh no, not hungry at all!"

They ordered the food and it delivered pretty quickly, they went to the kitchen to dig in. Niall came back out with a breadstick and said he got them just for me, I accepted it and just nibbled on it until it was halfway gone.

All the boys came out and we watched a movie around 7:00, Niall was already hungry even though he just finished thirty minutes ago and was off to get popcorn. He came back and started munching on it, the smell whacked me in the face and I grabbed my bucket and started throwing up for what felt like the thousandth Time today. Liam went to clean my bucket but when he was gone the smell still got to me, I cupped my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom, a little bit of sick was coming out and I left a small trail through the hallway and to the Bathroom. Right when I reached the toilet I just started throwing up so much and it lasted a good three minutes straight. I could hardly breathe and it sucked so much,. Liam found my mess in the hallway and was cleaning it, I walked out of the bathroom when I was sure I was done and just hung my head when Liam was cleaning my little mess. "I'm sorry Li, I really didn't mean to!" I teared up.

"Aww Lou, don't cry! It's not your fault, at least you made it to the bathroom for most of it. I made Niall put the popcorn away"

I gagged and Liam rushed over to me "Sorry," I apologized "When you said the food name it just hurt me"

I fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake up until 8:00 the next day, I felt amazing and woke up very hungry, Niall gladly got me some food.

*******************************

Over 1k Words

I actually hate this one so much! I'm sorry it's horrible! Remember after I do all five boys I am taking requests so please comment a request and I promise I'll make it come to life! Hope you enjoy my book so far! <3