Louis and Niall Sick

"Lou are you okay in there?" I heard Niall ask through the door

I was about to answer but was cut off by another retch and splash from my stomachs contents. I'd been in here for a while but still didn't feel done. I was catching my breath when Niall walked in "Aw Lou.."

I nodded sadly then went back to puking my guts out. Niall rubbed my back until I felt finished. "You were perfectly fine last night Lou, eating those cookies and all."

I stifled a gag at the thought "Don't remind me"

He nodded "Hopefully it's not a a stomach bug," he felt my head "Well there's definitely a fever."

I sighed "I feel terrible and I wanna sleep."

He nodded "Want me to go to the couch with you?"

I nodded softly and then we were off to the couch, Niall grabbed the sick bowl under the sink on the way out. He set up some pillows and lots of blankets for me to get comfortable then layed next to me "Wake me if you're feeling sick, okay?"

I nodded already half asleep, then that was it.

Niall's POV

"Niall?" someone whisper "Niall wake up."

"Hm?" I sat up quickly to see Liam and Harry in front of me.

"Whys Louis have the sick bowl?" Liam questioned

"Mm, he threw up around four. What time is it?" I yawned

"It's only eight thirty, is he okay?"

I shrugged "He hasn't gotten sick sleep." we all looked toward him

Harry nodded "Well, management called and canceled the interview because the interviewer's sick too apparently."

"Well that's good at least."

They nodded and took a seat next to me, Harry flipped the TV on which was really loud. "Shit." he mumbled and turned it down as Louis started stirring.

"Way to go Harold." Liam rolled his eyes

"You're the one who was watching TV last!"

"Well I thought I turned it do-"

"Well I mmm hum it" an inaudible sentence from Louis. We all froze and looked over at him, he slowly opened his eyes and groaned shoving his face back into the blankets.

"Are you good Lou?" I asked timidly

"My head's fucking pounding but I feel sick again."

"The bowl's just there.."

"I know Niall, I fucking know." he snarled

"Okay, sorry.." I looked at Liam and Harry who just shrugged.

A couple silent minutes later a whimper escaped from Louis's lips and his head popped out to grab the bowl. We all frowned and as he held it under himself and started breathing heavily. Harry started pacing around as seeing someone ill made him anxious.

Louis retch drying and that immediately got Liam jumping off the couch to comfort the boy. He gagged harshly and a huge wave splash into the bowl causing me scoot over and hold the bowl for him. He continue throwing up for what seemed like forever, wave after wave, good thing we had a big bowl.

He dry heaved for a few minutes, his stomach wouldn't stop trying to convulse and it was clearly hurting him. "Try to relax Lou." Liam encouraged

"I- Im tr- I'm trying." he choked out as another dry heaved hit him. "Hurts" he breathed out then leaned back into Liam who rubbed his back until he calmed down and Harry left to rinse the bowl out.

"Feel better?" I asked softly

Louis nodded "Head still hurts though."

"Haz, grab some ibuprofen!" Liam called causing Louis to wince.

"But your stomach feels better?" I asked

"Lots."

I smiled at that response just as Harry returned with a clean bowl, water, and pills. Louis gladly swallowed them then cuddled into Liam again "Stay here?"

Liam chuckled "Of course Lou."

Louis smiled then was off to sleep again.

"Well today's going to be loads of fun." Harry plopped on the couch heavily

"Totally." I agreed

"What do you wanna do? I'm bored."

"Harry, how the hell could you be bored after what just happened?" Liam laughed

I chuckled "I wanna sleep, I'm exhausted."

The boys nodded then I was out, just like that.

I woke up sometime later to see Louis throwing up with Liam comforting and Harry pacing again. I sat up just to feel my stomach churn nauseatingly, am I about to throw up? No Niall, you're not. It's just from the sound and smell, you're going to be just fi- I gagged into my fist, gaining Harry's attention "Niall?"

I tried to get up but my legs made me fall right back down in my seat and before I knew it I was throwing up all over the thankfully hard wood floor. I heard a shocked gasp from someone and then Harry was rubbing my back. I threw up again then tried standing up when I felt more coming.

"Just stay here Ni." Harry tried

I shook my head and frantically rushed down the hallway, right when I stepped foot in the bathroom it threw up at the door then rushed to the toilet to release the rest of my stomach. When I finished, I flushed and leaned against the wall as Harry appeared in the door way with a glass of water. "Hey.."

"I'm s-so sorry! I-I didn't mean to!" I cried

Harry rushed over "Shh, don't cry Ni, we aren't mad."

"But I-I tried to make it a-and I just made a-a bigger mess!"

"Niall, it's okay."

I took in a shaky breath and whispered "I'm sorry"

Harry nodded and had me take a sip of the water. "Liam's cleaning up out there, Louis already feall back asleep, and I'll clean at the door in here. Just stay next to the toilet for a bit, okay?"

I nodded ashamedly as Harry got the cleaning supplies and started cleaning the floor in the doorway. He was almost done and half my water was in my stomach but trying to escape. I felt the urge to gag, so I quickly but quietly opened the bowl just in case. Apparently seeing the clear water is what sent me over the edge because before I knew it I was releasing my stomach and almost giving Harry a heart attack.

He jumped over the water that he was about to dry and started rubbing my back. I didn't have much in me so it didn't last long "M' sorry."

"You're okay, you just scared me." he chuckled lightly

I nodded then leaned back into the wall, Harry dried the floor then threw the towel in the wash then came back to me. "Liam has it cleaned up already, he's way faster than me." he smiled as grabbed my arm and we went back to the couch.

"Okay now?" Liam asked

I nodded as my face blushed

"He threw up twice." Harry stated

Liam frowned "Aw, sorry buddy. Hopefully neither of us get it."

"Yeah, it's awful." I whimpered

Harry helped me get comfortable to go to sleep, this would be a fun day.

*****************************
1.2k

I said I wouldn't write for a while but honestly writing feels right, I don't know. It just takes me away for a bit and honestly thank you so much for messaging me to make sure I'm okay, I'm doing better now and it helps to have so many people who care <3