Zayn Sick

To start this off I wrote this chapter already and was so proud of it and then accidentally deleted the whole thing!! I'm so upset actually so I'm just writing a totally different one :(

Zayn's POV

I woke up super pumped for school today, you know why? IT'S THE LAST DAY OF FIFTH GRADE!!!!! Tonight I am spending the night at Niall's house with my four best friends Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry! Niall's mom is picking us up right after school and I'm so excited because I have never slept over with all of the boys at once before.

I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and zoomed downstairs "Hi mom!!" I yelled to her as I enter the kitchen.

"well, somebody is excited for the sleepover I see." she beamed

"I cannot wait mom!"

"I know baby, be good! I want absolutely zero complains."

I nodded and got some breakfast then my mom drove me to school, the last time until next school year to be exact! I'm so excited!

When I got in the building my best friends were already there and we all immediately started talking about the sleepover.

School took a long time but by the time it ended the five of us were running to Niall's mom named Maura's car chanting "Schools Out! Schools Out!" over and over again. We piled in the back seat together and were off to Niall's house.

Maura smiled " So are you boys ready?"

We all cheered, right when we got in the house Niall lead us to the kitchen and we all got a snack and then went off to Niall's room when we were finished.

"so now what?" Liam asked

Harry's eyes lit up "you have FIFA?"

Niall laughed "of course, wanna play?"

"obviously!" Harry beamed

Niall and Harry played FIFA while Liam, Louis, and I watched while talking about random stuff. Before we knew it, it was time for dinner and Maura took us to McDonalds since Niall loves their cheeseburgers and it's cheap for five hungry boys.

After we ate we went to the store and bought all kinds of candy for the night, the cart was practically full.  Maura laughed "You boys better not make yourself sick!"

Niall chuckled "we won't mom, We are strong men!" Niall flexed his practically invisible muscles and made a "tough face" which caused us all to laugh.

We got back to Niall's around 8:00 and went straight to Niall's room upstairs and played music while jumping on the bed, throwing things at each other, laughing, and just making a mess in general which was so much fun. Around 10:00 we stuck in a movie and turned the lights off and immediately started digging into all of our candy, and boy did we have a bunch. We literally ate the whole hour and a half the movie was on, or I did at least. Niall turned the light on and grabbed his stomach "man, I've got a stomach ache."

Liam frowned "better not puke or your mom might kill you."

Louis and Harry laughed

I had a very bad stomach ache myself so I just kept quiet because I didn't want to get in trouble.

Niall was still standing by his light switch beside the door holding his stomach then slowly sat down " I feel like I'm going to puke"

Harry groaned "um, maybe we should just go to sleep and you can sleep it off?"

Niall nodded and we all snuggled into our blanket Fort we set up on the floor.

Louis spoke up after five minutes of darkness and quietness "But I'm not even tired." he whined