Louis and Niall Sick Part 2

Harry's POV

It's currently around two thirty pm and Louis got sick for a fourth time since the lads left this morning. I rubbed his back as he leaned over the toilet, once he finished and leaned back into me he just whimpered "It hurts Haz,"

"I know Lou, you really need to get something in your belly, it won't hurt so bad."

He whined but nodded so we got up and walked to the kitchen. Louis slumped over the counter and just looked dead.

"Does anything else hurt other than your stomach?" I asked him gently

He nodded "Throat burns,"

"Yeah, that's normal. I'll get you some tummy relaxers, yeah?"

He nodded

"Whatcha want to drink Lou? Sprite, water?"

"Sprite" he chose

I got him the pills and slid the can of pop over to him after I opened it. He swallowed them and took a few sips of his drink. "Want something to eat?" I asked

"No." he replied quickly

I chuckled "Alright, go back to bed or go to the couch?"

"Couch, wanna watch TV."

I took Louis to the couch and gave him the remote, he flipped it to some football game. I gave him a blanket and sat on the end of the couch where he snuggled super close into me.

A few minutes later Zayn came walking in "Hey Haz, hey Lou"

"Hey," I said back "Why are you guys home so early?"

"Niall got sick twice at the park and once on the way here, well right when we pulled in actually. Liam is getting him out then he has to clean the car..."

I sighed and looked down at Louis who was now asleep "Poor lad, he was so excited for today."

Zayn agreed as Liam dropped Niall off at the door with out a shirt. Niall stood awkwardly until Zayn grabbed him and took him to the bathroom for a shower.

I decided I should help Liam so I slowly got up and rested Louis's head on the arm rest and walked out the door.

Right when I got out Liam just now got the cleaning stuff and was ready. "Hey Li, need help?"

He sighed in relief "Please." he opened the car door and I immediately saw sick all over the floor, it was disgusting.

I cringed "This will be fun."

We were finally about done scrubbing Niall's awful mess when Liam's phone went off, he checked it and immediately replied. He put his phone up and got back to business. "Who was that Liam?"

He smiled "Oh, it was Megan, she was checking on Niall. I told her he got sick again and I'll message her when it's cleaned."

I grinned "Oohhh, who's Megan?"

"Oh, well she cleaned up Niall's puke, attractive I know." he giggled "But she was really nice and I like her, a lot."

"Weird." I laughed

Zayn's POV

I finally got Niall cleaned and stuck him by Louis, Louis woke up and they cuddled into eachother and fell asleep, it was adorable really. I snapped a quick pic for Twitter and posted "Taking care of these two sickies today, off to a great vacation. Feel better soon" it immediately got loads of likes and comments wishing the boys well and asking what's wrong. I didn't tell them because, they don't need to know details exactly.

I sat on the empty cushion to the right of the boys as Liam and Harry walked in and smiled at the two sleeping boys.

Liam sat on the left of the boys and Harry laid on the floor sighing in relief "Finally, peace, today has been exhausting."

"Oh yeah, how has Louis been today?" Liam asked

"Horrible, he got sick multiple time since you left. I'm happy he's calm right no-"

"Harry?" Louis interrupted

Harry held his breath "Yeah Lou?"

"My stomach feels sick again." Louis was pretty adorable when he was sick because he couldn't be all sassy and it was cute.

I was closest so I got up "I'll get him Hazza," I went to help Louis up.

"Noooo," Louis whined "I want Ha-" then he froze

"Now Louis." I grabbed Louis and we were off to the bathroom. Louis got sick again then held his face with his arms resting on the side of the toilet "I feel d-dizzy."

"Come here," I cooed "You need to rest."

He shook his head "Sick."

He must have really been dizzy because he aimed over the side and got some in the toilet but mostly the floor, I grabbed his head and steered him to the toilet as he continued getting sick.

When he was done I flushed and leaned him on the wall and ran to get Liam. "Liam, Louis missed some!"

"Shit," he groaned and we went to the bathroom to clean

Niall's POV

I woke up to all this commotion about Louis missing? I sat up and rubbed my eyes "Harry?"

He stood up and sat by me rubbing my back "Yeah Ni?"

"Is Louis missing?"

"Wha- Oh no, no, no, no, he missed the toilet. He's sick like you, remember?"

Sick? Like me? Oh yeah "I forgot, now my belly hurts."

"Really? It seemed better before I said that."

"Really! Need bathroom!" I smacked a hand in front of my mouth and went for the stairs.

"Niall, come down here! There is a bathroom here!"

No, I wanted the one by my room. I couldn't speak so I just went faster with Harry chasing behind. Right when I made it, I dropped down and began relieving myself once again with Harry comforting me.

When I was done, Harry asked "Why'd you come up here?"

I shrugged "I like it better."

Harry took me back to the couch where the other three now were. We joined them and watch a movie for the rest of the day until we fell asleep.

The next day Lou and I were feeling better but Liam and Harry had a stomach ache and Zayn had a fever.

*****************************
Over 1k Words

Hope you enjoyed! Make sure to comment requests! <3