Louis's Family-Camping Disaster

Louis's Family
•Wife-Alyssa
•Son-Dakota, 13
•Daughter- Ariana, 9
•Daughter- Sabrina, 6
•Daughters- Anna and Aris, 3

"Why do we have to take all of my sisters camping?" Dakota asked his mom

"Kota, stop bugging me, they want to go and so do I." she said sternly

"Well I can't even take a friend because Ollie has a stomach bug, Logan is helping uncle Liam with the new house, Daxton said he's not feeling the greatest, and Terra would be weird."

She chuckled knowing that Dakota has a crush on Zayn's daughter Terra which caused Dakota to blush and walk downstairs. He found his sisters Ariana and Sabrina so he joined them in their little throwback party of their dad and uncles singing together. 

A while later Louis came running down the stairs "Kota, can you help your mom get the twins in the tub? They just got sick so I'm getting the cleaning supplies."

Dakota's POV

I jumped up and went to the bathroom to find my mom undressing the twins. I filled the tub and my mom stuck them in and thanked me so I went back downstairs.

I sat down to join my sisters once again "How was that?" Ariana snickered

I whacked her playfully "Not too bad, poor twins though. Bummer that they're sick and mom has to stay with them so you can't go."

"What?" Sabrina looked up

"Yeah, sorry Brina."

Sabrina ran upstairs while Ari and I snickered that I fooled her. My dad came down with an annoyed look shortly after "Seriously Kota?"

"What?" I played dumb

"You know what, your mom isn't going but I'm still taking you, Ari, and Brina."

I rolled my eyes "Why Brina?"

"Keep it up and you can stay here alone with Anna and Aris."

We all got in the car, I sat up front with my dad while my sisters sat in the back. "How far away is it daddy?" Sabrina asked

"About two hours."

"What?" I gasped

He nodded and pat my lap "You'll survive, Text your friends or something."

I pulled my phone out and texted in my group chat with Ollie, Logan, Daxton, and Terra.

Kota- Hey

Terra- Can't talk, just got grouned:/

Kota- Oh, who can talk? I'm in the car for this stupid camping trip two hours away.

Logan- Heading out to help dad

Dax- I really don't feel good

Ollie- Same^^

Kota- Ugh, feel better then. I'm just so bored and hate camping with my siblings.

I stuck my phone away and decided to take a nap, next thing I knew my dad was shaking me awake. "Are we here already?" I stretched

My dad nodded "You slept the whole way somehow, even through Brina's episode."

"What?"

"She got sick once on the way here, has a tummy ache. We are just going to hang in the camper for the day unless you and Ari want to ride your bikes together."

"She's sick?" I asked "Told you we shouldn't have brought her."

"Knock it off, the girls are already in the camper."